Fiat 500 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
4,743 Posts
You forgot to tell me I can just put a brick on the gas pedal in lieu of cruise control.

Good point. My 128 had a "Throttle control" which was a knob on a cable attached to the throttle. You pulled it out and twisted the knob to make it stay in place. It was a sort of manual cruise control.

Really, I am not kidding you.

Tedolph

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well folks -- it's been fun. I traded in the Abarth this morning. If you need me I won't be far away -- just mosey on over to the 500e forum!

·
Registered
10 Posts
That's only true while it's under warranty.

When the warranty is up (or if you're under an extended warranty) you can have it worked on anywhere you like.

It may be an Italian marque but it's a Chrysler product... there's really nothing exotic about it and there are very few reasons any mechanic would be stumped by it. (Save for ECU and BCM stuff... computers, in short)

-Brian
Yes, it may be a Chrysler product but good luck getting anybody to work on it. Nobody wants to touch them, including Chrysler dealerships.
Speaking from experience --

·
Registered
13,193 Posts
Yes, it may be a Chrysler product but good luck getting anybody to work on it. Nobody wants to touch them, including Chrysler dealerships.
Speaking from experience --
Do you realize Espresso lounge, made that comment in 2016.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts