Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the part number, manufacture number or specific information for the TPMS sensors for the 500. I assume that all models use the same sensors.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
PN 56029398AB List Price is $76.35. same sensor (same PN) is used on some Chrysler models as well. all 500's use the same sensor, not all Chryslers.

sorry, no specific information available on manufacturer.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
you can get 4 from tire rack for about $170.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
you can get 4 from tire rack for about $170.
I am going to buy a set of 4 today. Has anyone bought any sensor other than OEM FIAT? I am getting a new set of wheels and need another set.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I am going to buy a set of 4 today. Has anyone bought any sensor other than OEM FIAT? I am getting a new set of wheels and need another set.
Thanks
I have a set of Tire Rack sensors in my Sparco wheels. They've been there for approximately a year. I have to assume no problems as the TPMS warning light has never come on with the new wheels/tires.

Reactions: sjmst

·
Registered
75 Posts
Silly question maybe, but how does the car know which sensor represents which wheel? Can you swap them (the wheels with the sensors inside), and still have the correct reading, or are the sensors assigned to a wheel ? (lf, lr, rr, rf?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts