Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have a few members here who are in the tri-state (Cincinnati, OH) area, I just don't know how many.

If there are enough, any interest in doing some kind of informal meet sometime, even something as simple as meeting up at a Skyline or a Graeter's.

Mid-October now, so I may be planting a seed more for the spring of '12, but I thought I'd ask.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
we'd be interested. Cincy is only an hour and a half or so for us. we would LOVE to take a road trip and meet up with other owners.

I joined up with the local FLU Chapter (Central Indiana Italian Car Assoc) and while they're great people, we attended 2 of the last 3 meets and we were the only 500 in attendance. kind of a bummer.

keep in touch and we'll see what happens next Spring. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'd be interested. My schedule can be pretty crazy in the Spring but I'd enjoy a day trip for a meet-up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Ryan

I would love to meet up with other owners as well. Maybe we could centralize the location to Columbus, since I am from Youngstown.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Hi Ryan

I would love to meet up with other owners as well. Maybe we could centralize the location to Columbus, since I am from Youngstown.
Columbus is cool with me too. maybe even the Rahal's could join in? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the responses. I'm ok with Columbus, maybe we could drive our little Italians through German Village and have lunch at Schmidts Sausage Haus. Those little brick side streets are made for a car like the 500.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Thanks for the responses. I'm ok with Columbus, maybe we could drive our little Italians through German Village and have lunch at Schmidts Sausage Haus. Those little brick side streets are made for a car like the 500.
now THAT sounds WAY COOL! not to mention I LOVE SAUSAGE!! :p

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Sausage is off my diet, but a beer or two would be just fine... Peroni anyone?

Is Rahal the official Fiat dealer in Columbus?
I don't think the Rahals have a FIAT Studio. both Bobby and Graham each bought one in Indy. I know Graham was keeping his here at his house in town but I don't know if Bobby has a place here to keep his or if he took it back to Ohio.

as for the food, I don't do beer.....so maybe we can work out a trade? ;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm in Northern Indiana, but I wouldn't mind making a trip to Columbus.

In the early spring I will be hosting a car show on a Saturday (date tbd in feb) at my restaurant. Would love to get some FIATs up to this. I'll post more info in February once we get everything set.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I'm in Northern Indiana, but I wouldn't mind making a trip to Columbus.

In the early spring I will be hosting a car show on a Saturday (date tbd in feb) at my restaurant. Would love to get some FIATs up to this. I'll post more info in February once we get everything set.

we might be up for this too. only been to Plymouth once and past is several times, on the way to South Bend. could be a nice place to meet.

I LOVE CAR SHOWS....of all kinds! :)

·
Registered
513 Posts
A car show in Febuary? In northern Indiana?
I hope the location is in a big, heated garage.
No the date will be determined in February. That would be a VERY cold car show... Lol

I am working with local car club and February is when we are scheduled to get together for the planning. So I will announce the date then.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you already have that set up, or is it still in the works? I searched for it, but came up with nothing.

Ryan

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Odd... still unable to find it. Check me, please to make sure I'm not missing something:

Logged into Facebook, which put me on my News Feed page. I entered "Ohio Fiat 500 Owners Club", no quotes, in the search box located in the blue bar along the top (next to the Facebook logo). That comes back with no results. I tried widening my search term by removing one trailing word at a time. Each time, I don't get any results until I have just "Ohio Fiat" entered, then all I get is a page for the town of Fiat, Ohio.

Am I missing something? Is anyone else able to find this Facebook group? This is the kind of stuff that keeps me up nights...

Thanks,

Ryan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts