Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, i'm not too sure how much of you were aware but Fiat fans in the U.S. have been in an uproar because Fiat used pop star Jenifer Lopez to advertise the 500's return to the states. The fans are upset because it immediately placed feminine connotations on what kind of person would drive a Fiat. We, at Tribe Agency, won a fiat and decided to do our own release at SEMA. We customized it a bit to suit our tastes, but thats what we do in America haha. All modifications on the car are prototypes but judging by the the positive responses we received, we are almost positive these will become widely accessible aftermarket options for the 500. We apologize in advance to the purists... if it's any consolation, we didn't touch the engine... simple, easy, and harmless cosmetic modifications only.
Barry Meguiar leaning on the fiat.

We lowered it using KW coil overs, wrapped the exterior in Wraptivo Vinyl, put it on rotiform wheels with nitto tires. We love it and many who saw it at the show loved it too.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I'm mixed about this. The car looks like a military vehicle, yet it has colorful accessories attached to it. What was the aim or theme? I'm lost in translation here,lol.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wow, though crowd! I love this 500. I was just on the phone with Rotiform the other day to buy some of their wheels. I thought I was going to be the first US 500 with Rotiforms :mad:

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think it looks cool. I don't see the new 500 as a "Purist" vehicle at all. I think the whole point is a unique car that people will WANT to customize to make their own, even "normal" people like me. :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I dig it

·
Registered
269 Posts
In my opinion vinyl sucks! Paint the car, it's SEMA..... Vinyl graphics should be on race cars (That will be wrecked or rubbed.) Show cars should have paint on them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts