Fiat 500 Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can't buy just that piece. You need the entire chrome part. I have one I took off my 2012 POP. It works & is a lot less than the OEM one

·
Registered
13,326 Posts
I think you best bet, is just replace the whole hood/handle/license plate LEDs. From the inside. Your going to need a helper, to hold the new one in it’s place. Save the LEDs from the old unit. That should take care of your problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks, I guess I need to save up, since I can't do it myself without messing it up to much, but there is a 'local' Fiat dealer I will take it to

Wade

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mine did this. I think I'm just going to use black RTV schmoo to glue it back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same thing happened to us. Had to replace whole assembly. Fiat dealer wanted $1200plus to replace. Place I bought it from did it for $800 because somebody had tore out original wiring and Mickey moused everything

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same thing happened to us. Had to replace whole assembly. Fiat dealer wanted $1200plus to replace. Place I bought it from did it for $800 because somebody had tore out original wiring and Mickey moused everything
Does anybody know how to get low tire pressure light to go off? When ignition is turned on it says tire monitoring system unavailable but then light stays on. All tires are properly inflated

21 - 29 of 29 Posts