Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ABARTH 500 "CABRIO ITALIA" - Motion in color alone Blu Abu Dhabi in conjunction with black roof and rear windows tinted, the 500 Convertible Italy have the 1.4 Turbo T-Jet 160 bhp and 230 Nm of torque, coupled with a manual transmission five-speed transmission. According the 'Abarth reaches 209 km / h and accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 7.6 seconds. Despite the brilliant performance is declared an average distance of 15.4 km / l. Compared to "normal" Abarth 500C Convertible Italy has the standard brake system kit "essesse", consisting of perforated front discs with pliers (yellow) with four pistons, the 17-inch alloy wheels, xenon headlights, a navigation system and leather seats with backs for the Sabelt carbon are lighter than 10 kg compared to traditional ones. The 'Abarth 500 Convertible will be built in Italy only 150 pieces, a homage to the anniversary of the Unification of Italy.

ABARTH 695 COMPETIZIONE - Inspired Abarth 500 Assetto stroke brand championship of the house, the 695 Competizione (pictured above) is virtually a version approved for use on the road. In fact, other than the 500 Abarth has a cabin for just two passengers instead of the rear bench is a roll bar. The interiors are embellished with details from different flavor "racing" in addition to the Sabelt seats in black leather with red Alcantara inserts (the same color as the seams are the logo and "695" embroidered on the headrests), there are special instrumentation made by Jaeger, aluminum pedals and carbon fiber door sill with the inscription "695 Competition" in brushed aluminum.
Competizione on the 695 series are the xenon headlights, navigation system with Blue & Me and 17-inch alloy wheels dell'Abarth Ferrari 695 Tribute. For the latter, also inherits the brake system of the red Brembo four-piston caliper front discs and 305 mm in diameter, shock absorbers "racing" of the exhaust and Koni "Record Monza" that becomes more sound than you exceed 3,000 rpm. Equipped with the 1.4 Turbo T-Jet 180 hp and 250 Nm of torque mated to a five-speed robot with steering wheel controls, according to the 'Abarth, the 695 Competition reaches 225 km / h and accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h less than 7 seconds.

by alvolante.it (translate with google) ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a feeling we aren't going to be getting those seats in our US version of the Abarth 500. we'll get dumbed-down sport seats that have a side airbag. Ugh...mark my words on this prediction. God I'd be so happy if I was wrong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts