Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20 cars started the DFW Map Rally, held on May 21, and 20 finished. They all reported having a good time. Cars entered included Kia, BMW, Mini, Honda S2000, Mustang, SAAB, Subaru, Lexus, Jaguar....

Our next road rally will be held on July 9th. It will take its theme from FedEx, who has discovered that delivery routes defined with no left turns are safer and quicker than other routes. Always wanting to be on the forefront of auto safety, we have defined a scenic rally route from Plano to Princeton with no instructed left turns. We have also devised some tests that you can try along the route to keep from getting bored.

The ALL RIGHT Rally starts at Subaru of Plano, 4480 West Plano Pkwy, Plano, Texas 75093. For more details, please see the attached flier, or go to http://texasscca.org/RallyNews.aspx .

This is event #2 in the 2011 Texas Region Road Rally Championship Series. There's still time to make points!

Preregistration is open at www.tinyurl.com/ARR11msr .

Join us!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wanted to bump this thread, as I have not seen many events in TX or OK. I live in Oklahoma City but the Dallas metro is just a quick jaunt down I-35. I am going to assume that it is too late to register for the road rally but do you guys have further events planned for later in the year?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
upcoming rallies

I wanted to bump this thread, as I have not seen many events in TX or OK. I live in Oklahoma City but the Dallas metro is just a quick jaunt down I-35. I am going to assume that it is too late to register for the road rally but do you guys have further events planned for later in the year?
24 SEP Clear Blue Sky Rally
22 OCT Great Pumpkin Rally
03DEC (tba) charity rally

1 - 4 of 4 Posts