Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of placing my order, and there is only one leather option listed. It says Nero/Rosso but not whether it's black with red stitching or the ones that are mostly red.

Have any of you found this? If I'm paying $1,000 for leather, I want to make sure it's the ones I want. Studio says there's only one leather option available.

·
Registered
582 Posts
If you order the Nero Leather seats it is all black with red stitching, if you order Nero/Rosso it is the black seats with red fronts and white stitching on the red.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RobR, that's the impression I was under too. However, the studio says there's only one option for leather, and the description they give doesn't sound like either options.

Just want to make sure I'm ordering what I think I am. Has anyone else has this with their studio? I'm just confused on how the Buld You Own Abarth on FiatUSA.com offers both leather options, but studio doesn't know about them.

·
Registered
471 Posts
RobR, that's the impression I was under too. However, the studio says there's only one option for leather, and the description they give doesn't sound like either options.

Just want to make sure I'm ordering what I think I am. Has anyone else has this with their studio? I'm just confused on how the Buld You Own Abarth on FiatUSA.com offers both leather options, but studio doesn't know about them.
Sounds like a very ill-informed studio.. Go somewhere else.. If you get the Nero/ Rosso seats the front seats are mainly red with black on the outside and red stitching, however the back seat are Nero leather only with red stitching..

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Love it. Looks like they leave the rear seat black, though.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Best seat pic I've seen of the red. (My interior color.) The rear black leather is stitched in red, as is the other black leather in the car. Having red rear seats would have given too much emphasis to that area, and detracted from the front – smart design move, Fiat. The amount and tone of red in the car is "just right," and doesn't overpower as strong colors can easily do.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Best seat pic I've seen of the red. (My interior color.) The rear black leather is stitched in red, as is the other black leather in the car. Having red rear seats would have given too much emphasis to that area, and detracted from the front – smart design move, Fiat. The amount and tone of red in the car is "just right," and doesn't overpower as strong colors can easily do.
I too have the red seats and agree with you 100%. I wouldn't have gotten the red leather if the back seats were red too. Just personal preference I guess.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts