Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks into enjoying our new La Prima and all good so far barring having to replace a tyre following a puncture!

Getting used to Uconnect but one thing is bugging me - I can't work out how to add a 2nd profile. There's an "all profiles" screen that suggests you can have more than one but I can't see where it can be done.

Anyone managed it?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply - had a good look through the Uconnect manual but still struggling to see how to add additional profiles. Can't believe we're limited to just the one as it makes the whole idea a bit pointless!! Am I missing something obvious??

Thanks!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same issue here!
I even made a call to the Fiat support, but it was like I was asking my grandma for assistance. The woman didn't even know about profiles, and she thought maybe I want to store radio stations and look for some more slots.
Dealer has told me that it's because I have outdated software and should perform an update. But I already had the newest one installed.

But it's even worse!
Sometimes my stored settings are being reset to default, so I have to adjust them again and again.
And I noticed the battery usage widget (in the top left menu) sometimes freezes and doesn't show current values.

What else can I say?

·
Registered
3 Posts
... from the Fiat.co.uk/500-electric infotainment website video with Add Profiles

Font Multimedia Display device Screenshot Audio equipment

to my screen WITHOUT Add Profiles

Font Astronomical object Display device Electric blue Multimedia

If it helps anyone - my build number is FCA-MY21.R17P.2-PROD which appears to be the current version.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This it the reply i hot from Fiat in Norway:

Hi,
We have investigated this.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to create more profiles in the car.

It is therefore a mistake that it says "profiles". We have reported this to the factory and requested that this be changed by an update.

Thank you @jeff500, i sendt them this link and photos.

... from the Fiat.co.uk/500-electric infotainment website video with Add Profiles

View attachment 112591

to my screen WITHOUT Add Profiles

View attachment 112592

If it helps anyone - my build number is FCA-MY21.R17P.2-PROD which appears to be the current version.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This it the reply i hot from Fiat in Norway:

Hi,
We have investigated this.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to create more profiles in the car.

It is therefore a mistake that it says "profiles". We have reported this to the factory and requested that this be changed by an update.

Thank you @jeff500, i sendt them this link and photos.
Hi Mittis
I have informed Fiat Customer Services in Italy. I await their reply. I will let you know when I receive it.
Jeff

·
Registered
500E Cabrio laPrima 2022
14 Posts
i am running FCA-MY21.R17.101-PROD and i do have the option to create multiple profiles. But i must say it is not very usefull…
1st: you have to switch manually, i assumed it was possible to match a profile to a key for example, but hou cannot.
2nd: switch to an other profile takes almost one minute… so again, not something you probably do that often.

·
Registered
2021 Fiat 500e La Prima, 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
134 Posts
It is very unclear what the latest software version is for the 500e. Is it FCA-MY21.R17.101-PROD, which @Jeroem reports as providing profiles, or is FCA-MY21.R17P.2-PROD
or FCA-MY21.R17.16-PROD, reported by others, perhaps newer? If there were any logic in Fiat's software version numbering, one might suppose that FCA-MY21.R17P.2-PROD is the newest.
16 > 101 > 2 or 2 > 16 > 101? 101 versions, surely not!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts