Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there! Just ordered a 500E Convertible la prima. Was in love with the icon I test drove so pulled the trigger. The dealer had no brochures and all the fiat website is next to useless and just refers to is the by Bocelli edition with regards to spec. Does it have blind spot warning and the safety pack as standard? Also the LED headlights? (Dipped, and main) The by Bocelli does and wondered if the normal La Prima does. Absolutely tingling with excitement as I had a Twinair 500C Lounge in 2015 and was the happiest car I've ever owned :) they've found me one in stock so in a couple of weeks I'll hopefully be enjoying it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
You need to establish from the dealer if yours is 22.1 spec or 22.2 spec (which is the Bocelli spec). The former comes with L2 autonomous driving, blind spot monitoring, 360 deg parking sensors as standard. On the latter these are now extras. All La Primas come with LED headlights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got it last weekend. Best car I've ever had by a long shot. So much fun, having my posh smart wallbox (tethered) fitted to the driveway on Friday.

Looks like mine was the one with the higher spec so I got very, very lucky on that! Also got a three pin plug cable charger and a bag with a heavy, thicker male-to-male cable in it.

Was a bit bummed out that it didn't come with floor mats but I ordered some La Prima mats off the Fiat accessories website (they were only £20 more than the standard comfort carpet mats, and really add a bit of flair to a forgotten element of the interior - the floor!

Also ordered some app controlled (and infra red remote) footwell ambient lights that I'll fit myself, using a power bank, so they'll be 100% hidden from view, nicely diffused.

And on top of all this happiness...! The dealer is going to send me the price for the mats. All in all a very happy Mitsi!

I've put about 250 miles on it now, and I haven't the words to explain how much I love this thing, as well as the love I have for EVs. My first ever experience.

To all the 43 KW/h owners, they go like sh*t off a chrome shovel don't they... 😂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts