Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After finding this article http://500crew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1354 it got me thinking. I purchased my usb scanner and yellow cable from eBay for $30 (took 2 weeks to arrive) and got multiscan and registered it. Today I found a 2015 500 sport at a wrecking yard. Picked up the cluster for $31. Car had about 21k after plugging it in the first time. Super easy to do. The cluster I picked up had the plastic removed so I took off my old one from the speedo and used a dremel to cut off some from the bottom. Looks great and I love it. Lost the boost gauge but truly a non issue since the boost gauge is off since I put on the RRM ultimate.

Here’s a short video.
https://youtu.be/-sG2xK-xPsk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
4,743 Posts
Now this is actually very clever, and a good upgrade idea.

Finally, some information on this website that is worthwhile!

TEdolph

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now this is actually very clever, and a good upgrade idea.

Finally, some information on this website that is worthwhile!

TEdolph
Thanks. I just changed from the Abarth cluster to the 500T. In sport mode the right gauge is no longer the throttle but boost. Like the link states the fonts are the same as the Abarth but has the 500 logo on startup. Only other issue I have found is when using the media button on the steering wheel the menus names are not complete on some options. But there are only 5 and I don’t use it often.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Further update. Found out the cluster does not need a shield. I should have looked into that before hacking mine. Oh well, if anyone is selling an Abarth cluster I’m looking for one. Miles below 70k

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I know it's been a while since the last post but I've only just bought myself a 2014 Fiat 500 S.

I'd like to do this conversation too and I can only see 1 available for sale in Aus eBay which is from an automatic and in white rather than in black like my interior.

Question:
1. Can the auto cluster be used in a manual?
2. Can the white cover be swapped with my existing black one?

Sent from my LM-V500 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts