Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Improve the performance and sound of your FIAT 500 with a MADNESS MAXFlow Intake System!!

A new intake is one of the simplest and easiest modifications you can make to your FIAT. Our MAXFlow system comes with one of the best air filters in the world, BMC. Which has a long history in motorsports as being the filter of choice for champions.

It also features custom TIG welded pipes and custom powder coating.

More information can be found on our website
https://shop.500madness.com/fiat-500-abarth-500t-maxflow-intake-system-wrinkle-black-finish-pid3294

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Vendor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had another fellow ABARTH owner stop by our Texas location to add some MADNESS Goodies to his ABARTH.

Here's a couple of images featuring the MAXFlow Intake:

We will post a new thread with some more images and full build details!

For more information about the MAXFlow Intake and additional images, please click the link below:

·
Vendor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking to upgrade the induction system on your 1.4L Multi Air Turbo FIAT 500?
The MAXFlow Intake/ Engine Cover/ Turbo Thermal Blanket Pack has all your needs covered!

This listing includes:

MAXFlow Intake System by BMC / MADNESS
SILA Concepts Thermal Blanket
Scorpion Design Engine Cover
Breather Filter

Click HERE for more information on the MAXFlow Intake system

·
Vendor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Vendor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Add the finishing touch to your MAXFlow Intake System by BMC / MADNESS with this Scorpion Design Engine Cover!

After you've added the performance of the MAXFlow intake system and your are looking to complete the look of your engine bay and keep heat away from your air filter the MADNESS Scorpion Design Engine Cover is made to work perfectly with the MAXFlow intake system and give a show stopping look under the hood.

Customer photo of their MAXFlow with custom coated Scorpion Design Engine Cover.

To view the MAXFlow intake system, The Scorpion Design Engine cover, or to pick them up as a package visit the link below;
Search - maxflow - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Vendor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A completely sealed Intake that has been designed for your North American turbocharged FIAT 500.

FIAT 500 MAXFlow Intake System - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo

One of the best intakes available for the FIAT 500 Models featuring the 1.4L Multi Air Turbo Engine.

Our MADNESS MAXFlow Intake system is avail in Black or Red powder coat finish to match the look of your FIAT 500.

Black:
FIAT 500 MAXFlow Intake System - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo - Wrinkle Black Finish - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

Red:
FIAT 500 MAXFlow Intake System - 1.4L Multi Air Turbo - Gloss Red Finish - 500 MADNESS - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe not the best place to ask. But I dont know where I can ask this.

Really interested in all these tuning and performance products. But will these products all apply for my Fiat 500c 1.2 Lounge version EU version?

If not, what products will? And I tried out looking for products that fit my car. But those all say it fits for only a 1.4 Fiat 500.

·
Vendor
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe not the best place to ask. But I dont know where I can ask this.

Really interested in all these tuning and performance products. But will these products all apply for my Fiat 500c 1.2 Lounge version EU version?

If not, what products will? And I tried out looking for products that fit my car. But those all say it fits for only a 1.4 Fiat 500.
HandyHarry91,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

There are not as many performance parts for the 1.2 Lounge as the ABARTH, but you do have some options.

We will send you a PM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts