Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked it up from Eibach
Here are some before and after pics...

Above = Before

After 1" front and 1.5" drop in the rear

Alignment
This is the Pro-Kit installed. The Sport Kit is even lower. I chose the Pro Kit because I will be driving all over the country.:cool:

·
Registered
393 Posts
VERY nice!!

I like the ride height you got with lowering it 1 inch in the front and 1.5 in the rear.

Any plans to lower it more? How about wheels, are you upgrading them later?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. If you go to Eibach site it says 1.2 all around... others say "1 inch all around"... actual 1" front and 1.5" All = Pro Kit.
This is still not available to purchase. Eibach says 2 weeks... but I imagine it will be a lil bit longer. You can call direct for updates or have your shop/dealer notify you when available. IMO this kit is not too low.

This is perfect for most all paved roads here in the US.:cool:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yes. If you go to Eibach site it says 1.2 all around... others say "1 inch all around"... actual 1" front and 1.5" All = Pro Kit.
This is still not available to purchase. Eibach says 2 weeks... but I imagine it will be a lil bit longer. You can call direct for updates or have your shop/dealer notify you when available. IMO this kit is not too low.

This is perfect for most all paved roads here in the US.:cool:
Correct me if im wrong but....One thing with buying brand new coilovers or coils, they take some time to "break-in" So i guess with a bit more driving, maybe 1000 miles later they will be fully broken in and your 500 might sit slightly lower.

I will have to find out when the Fiat 500 Eibach lowering springs will be available for purchase, since i hate calling and being on hold forever i will take a look at Eibach's website.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VERY nice!!

I like the ride height you got with lowering it 1 inch in the front and 1.5 in the rear.

Upgrading the wheels? The wheels you see are 17x7 custom (made in Italy) Magneti Marelli $3k+.

I will go no lower because I will be driving it all over the country.

·
Registered
13 Posts
VERY nice!!

I think he stopped looking for Fiat 500 aftermarket wheels
The wheels he has are ballin!
I'm guessing your not too familiar with those wheels

Upgrading the wheels? The wheels you see are 17x7 custom (made in Italy) Magneti Marelli $3k+.

I will go no lower because I will be driving it all over the country.
You sir are balling. Good taste in wheels too.

yeah, those wheels are $$$$$.
They sure are and beyond what I could afford.

I think we need more pic's!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Correct me if im wrong but....One thing with buying brand new coilovers or coils, they take some time to "break-in" So i guess with a bit more driving, maybe 1000 miles later they will be fully broken in and your 500 might sit slightly lower.

I will have to find out when the Fiat 500 Eibach lowering springs will be available for purchase, since i hate calling and being on hold forever i will take a look at Eibach's website.
Guaranteed by Eibach not to sag for 1,000,000 miles :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Sorry buddy, the wheels looked really OEM to me, and that's a good thing. I really like them.
Would you mind posting the link to their website showing these wheels, I want to read up on them. Tried google'ing them, no luck.
Finding aftermarket wheels for Fiat 500 isn't easy, I only seen maybe a few.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
she looks good, how much did fiat 500 Eibach Pro Kit Spring run you & whats it like driving with them?
I have no idea on $. Driving is much the same as far as firmness. @ first I was real careful of dips and bumps... but after a couple hours I realized it is unnecessary. Handles like a Go Kart.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry buddy, the wheels looked really OEM to me, and that's a good thing. I really like them.
Would you mind posting the link to their website showing these wheels, I want to read up on them. Tried google'ing them, no luck.
Finding aftermarket wheels for Fiat 500 isn't easy, I only seen maybe a few.
The wheels are imported to us by a company here in Southern California. 500Madness http://www.500madness.com/

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have no idea on $. Driving is much the same as far as firmness. @ first I was real careful of dips and bumps... but after a couple hours I realized it is unnecessary. Handles like a Go Kart.
good to hear. the Eibach Fiat 500 Sport & Pro spings are on my list.

- Pro kit, gives the look im going for, all thanks to your post i finally see how they look.

- Sport kit, goes lower, i like my car really low and i might enjoy the sport kit more

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Looks great:cool:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I just ordered mine today from Rob at www.roadracemotorsports.com he said he will be able to get them out fairly soon. Very easy guy to deal with, hes got a ton of great stuff coming for our car, i also ordered their new intake kit, which unlike the other intake currently out, will actually fit the car properly and yield more power.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just ordered mine today from Rob at www.roadracemotorsports.com he said he will be able to get them out fairly soon. Very easy guy to deal with, hes got a ton of great stuff coming for our car, i also ordered their new intake kit, which unlike the other intake currently out, will actually fit the car properly and yield more power.
Really? You should check cut and paste frm another post first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCK500 6/16/2011
Bringing in the only set of Bilsteins on the 21st. We have Eibachs, just have not posted them on the site yet. Please call us for info though. Sorry but so many new products coming all at once. Will start a thread on that soon.

RRM

Triumph 6/17/2011

You have the Eibach springs in stock? How is that possible? The final pre production fitment for the Pro Kit was was on my car @ Eibach and they had to make a a change and Re spin the rear springs. This was yesterday. The actual Sport Kit 2" springs are ever farther out... the Eibach tuner told me the Springs would be available in a couple weeks or so. Another fiat owner, on this forum, told me he bought ordered the springs from you. If they are still not a bailable to the public yet... how is it... that you have them in? Are the the EU speck spring that don't work on the us 500? :confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts