Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else experience this???$#@!!!

The USB port cuts out when turn lights on, bumpy road, and hard acceleration. For the first two weeks you could not turn the lights on or switch to high beams without killing the USP port. It would also cut out while driving on an uneven surface. Hard breaking and hard acceleration would also make it cut out. The dealer tells me there is another car here in SoCal with the same exact issue. It has been out for the past three days... then for no reason... it worked better than ever... only once in a while cutting out when the lights were turned on.?!?

The dealer thinks its a short in the ground wire somewhere. I told him to figure it out on the car and then call me.

I only listen to the I pod... :mad:!

Anyone else experience this?:mad:?

·
Registered
343 Posts
No, my car is fine.

Although every darn time I get into it, the sweet chick inside it tells me I need to copy my contacts into the car if I want to use them. Shouldn't the car save them once and use them all the time?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car should automatically update without asking. If it only updated the first time you load it... your recent calls and new/ edited contacts would not show up. Random woman asking you to update is odd though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts