Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all love to look at each others' cars, and ask about mods and such that have been done. There are many threads dedicated to just that. I love looking through them. But this forum has a cool feature called "Garage" where you can add multiple photos, complete descriptions, and even detail all the things you've done to your car to make it unique and better. Garages are searchable and browsable, and are SUPER easy to set up. It's fun, easy, and free! :) Heck, I did one and I don't even have my car yet (using a stand-in photo ;-).

But for some reason, there are only a dozen users with garages. What's up with that? Come on, people! Let's get more garages set up! It only takes a few minutes, and then we can all quickly and easily check out your car by clicking the "Garage" link under your name on any of your posts. We can browse the entire collection of garages, or search for specific types of cars or cars with specific mods.

Don't post your car pictures here, post them to your garage, and then post here that you've set one up! :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey, what's up with the garage? I came back with my kegger and it won't let me in, wants me to create a new one? :confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you just view your garage, it's the same as anyone else viewing it, along with a big bright note to "make your own!" To make changes to your garage(s), you have to click Garage, then "My Garages" in the forum menu bar. Then you can view or edit.

Lots of thread views, but very few new garages. :(

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where are your pics, Tweak? In the pics thread? I can't see your garage. Is there a privacy option?

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG, I didn't even see the Photo Gallery. I saw the Garage and figured that was the way to go. Looks like I have a lot of pics to go through. ;-)

Clearly, people are using the Photo Gallery feature instead of the Garage feature. I guess either are ok, but I do like the idea of the Garage, which I'd not seen before (this being my first "car" forum).

Thanks for pointing out the forest. I could only find trees. ;-)

·
Registered
614 Posts
OMG, I didn't even see the Photo Gallery. I saw the Garage and figured that was the way to go. Looks like I have a lot of pics to go through. ;-)

Clearly, people are using the Photo Gallery feature instead of the Garage feature. I guess either are ok, but I do like the idea of the Garage, which I'd not seen before (this being my first "car" forum).

Thanks for pointing out the forest. I could only find trees. ;-)
In the garage photo resolutions are capped which is a bummer.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump to remind old members and to inform new ones. :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I just uploaded mine

1 - 18 of 18 Posts