Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Fiat still being a new model and brand for the NA market there are a few places to find information and parts for the aftermarket crowd.

Doin abit of research i settled on calling up Rob over at Road/Race Motorsports. Rob's set up shop utilizing his past years of racing experience to get the most out of your rides.

Now also being the man he is very busy, and at the time i called he was busy. The fellow (whom i forgot to ask for a name) was super nice and knowledgable to answer my questions about what my plans were with the car and what my goals are.

Hats off to Road/Raceto the highest regard, i cant wait to do some major buisness with you guys and if anyone is looking for gear or even answers dont be afraid to give them a call, cant recomend them enough.

When Chrylser started their LX platform 6 years ago there was next to nothing for aftermarket, now it's huge buisness with a ton of great companies. Cant wait to see Road/Race get even bigger and better.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Did they ask you to post this?

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I will tell you his axel back is awesome I did not buy it from them but from a fellow forum member. The YouTube sound clips do no justice... I was told today that it sounded like my 911 4s that I used to own with stock exhaust by my garage

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Always like to share positive experiences and support good companies Mr. P.

Abit off topic but i have a friend here who is a 'Pickles', wonder if there is some relation, not the most common name.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
It's my pen name. I publish under Mr Pickles. People would make fun of my real name.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Johnson Smallmember the third is my real name.

I come from a long line of Smallmembers. It's the jewish curse, only I'm not jewish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts