Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!!

I purchased my Verde Chiaro Sport from Rick Case Fiat about two weeks ago, and am TOTALLY in love with the car.

So far we had Soler Motorsports install the VMaxx Coilovers, and purchased the Competizione Drop-in Filter from 500 Madness.

We should be receiving the BLACK shift knob, HID's for Headlights and Fogs and short stubby antenae next week from 500 Madness and DMD.

Can't wait to meet up with the rest of the FIAT owners in SFL.

-Day

Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Fiat 500

Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I likey! Welcome and congrats. How did you get the tree in the car? lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
"I purchased my Verde Chiaro Sport from Rick Case Fiat about two weeks ago, and am TOTALLY in love with the car."

Hey Fiat_ Chick, Congratulations on your 500. I purchased from Daytona Fiat about 2 months ago. How do you like the ride with the lowering springs ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ride is sporty and firm, but not bumpy at all.

My previous car was a Turbo S Beetle with FK Coilovers (horrible ride quality), so I was pleasantly surprised with the "stockish" feel of the VMaxx coils.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LORVAR- That's an option avaible only in Miami ;-) (Palm Trees included) LOL

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The car is now at it's final ride height. The rear perches were removed to lower the stance a bit more and the front was dropped an additional 1/2".

Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Alloy wheel

A pic of the Fiat and it's garage buddy <3
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car

Reactions: GotFiat

·
Registered
43 Posts
could you please explain what was removed in the rear perches?
i had Charlie and Javier install my coil overs a month ago and i am not happy with the rear height, i am actually going back this saturday to cut one of the dead coils in the rear and possibly remove the rubber that sits on the top of the rear spring to get down to where i want to be-ride height wise.

BTW- i saw your car at the shop, they were just starting your install, i love the color....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts