Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, My name is Steve from Memphis. A few weeks ago I bought a Sport MT in Verde Oliva. It is much different from what I have driven in the past but, that is the appeal to me. ALOT of fun in a small package. So far I've installed H&R lowering springs and DIY bumper plugs to remove the front plate holder. Sorry for the picture quality. They were quickly taken from my phone at my work after I got finished installing the springs. See you guys on the forums!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Fiat 500 Land vehicle Vehicle City car Car Fiat 500

·
Registered
13,463 Posts
Welcome to the forum too. Must I say, a nice color on that little 500. Photos look good in the service department.

·
Registered
962 Posts
x2 - I have that color too! Now put some interior pics or we simply will not believe you.

·
Registered
401 Posts
As I was walking into the studio to sign the final papers I saw another 500c parked by the door in this color with the tan roof and tan interior, almost changed my mind right there. I think that might be my favorite combo. Congrats on the Sport.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes the Olive is a very sofisticated and classey color. I like it very much, also it is a little differant which makes it special. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts