Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came upon some pics of a few Fiat 500's that were laid to rest in a scrapyard. Poor cars....if only someone took the time to restore them. They would've been collectors items by now.

and finally one that still works.....barely

·
Registered
102 Posts
I feel sorry for the cars. I would restore them if I owned them but they're only a shell of their former selves. That last Fiat 500 has abarth wheels on it. Is it an old abarth model or did he just put abarth rims on that 500?

·
Registered
98 Posts
i wonder if the previous owners of those cars realize how much they couldve made by keeping it and selling it to collectors. wow

·
Registered
65 Posts
Very sad but I guess they all gotta go some time and atleast they are surounded with thier friends and family there. Really though I loke those photos alot.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
I feel sorry for the cars. I would restore them if I owned them but they're only a shell of their former selves. That last Fiat 500 has abarth wheels on it. Is it an old abarth model or did he just put abarth rims on that 500?
I think it is actually an abarth model. That one right there would definitely be worth some coin if she were restored.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts