Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just joined the site and testing a few things out but I'm happy to say that i bought my red fiat 500 sport about a week ago and it should be coming in later this week. The wait has been killing me! Can't wait to post pics

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'm not entirely sure what you mean by configured but it's pretty base to what the sport comes with except with automatic climate control. I really wanted the Bose sound system but that would have been a custom order and i would have had to wait way too long to get it so i went with what the dealer had coming in sooner. I dont care for the auto climate much but I'm not complaining either lol standard transmission of course

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I really wanted the Bose sound system but that would have been a custom order and i would have had to wait way too long to get it so i went with what the dealer had coming in sooner.
i thought the sport model already had the bose system as part of its base package.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thought the sport model already had the bose system as part of its base package.
Nope, although I wish it was. It's a $350 option. Well worth it if you ask me but I wouldn't have been up for the month and a half wait that accompanied it :( I'll probably end up doing something on my own for a sound system in the future anyway

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's finally here! A few delays later but it's finally here! I'll be picking up my brand new Fiat 500 tomorrow and I can not wait!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Congrats! Make a day of picking it up (I did).

That waiting is a killer. The way my dealer told me it was here was by sending me a 20-second video of them driving it off the truck to the prepping area.

I'm a 45-year-old, responsible, professional married man, but I have to admit, I was like a little girl at Christmas that night. I don't think I slept a bit.

Let us know how your whole pick-up experience goes.

Ryan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was great! I'll post the pictures soon because i was having way too much fun driving around and before i knew it, no more sun. I was so excited to get it off the lot that i forgot to grab the model car the dealer told me pick up. I guess having the real thing makes it ok but I'm hoping they'll still give me one if i go back. Out on my first drive I saw a Ferrari. The guy driving it actually slowed down to check out my car! Easily made my day :) couldn't be happier with my new 500

·
Registered
58 Posts
I really wanted the Bose sound system but that would have been a custom order and i would have had to wait way too long to get it so i went with what the dealer had coming in sooner.
Nope, although I wish it was. It's a $350 option.
:confused: I didn't see that when I configured my Sport on the FIAT USA site. I'm sure the Bose system is standard on the Sport and Lounge, at least it was on the Sport that I ordered.

I think if you order a Pop, it's a $1,250 option....a lot to pay for the system, but on the Sport it's standard. maybe some sort of extra 'kicker' speaker for the back is what you're referring to? that would be more in line with the $350 price you mentioned.

(just checked the FIAT USA site: the $350 is for the "Safety and Sound Package" which is Sirrus Satellite Radio and Alarm System. the Bose System itself IS standard on the Sport.

·
Registered
38 Posts
(just checked the FIAT USA site: the $350 is for the "Safety and Sound Package" which is Sirrus Satellite Radio and Alarm System. the Bose System itself IS standard on the Sport.
It doesn't seem to be a standard feature on the Sport here in Ontario.
It was a $350 option and the alarm system was a $150 add-on. The spare tire was also a $200 option which seems to be double what others are claiming it costs.

D.

·
Registered
433 Posts
It doesn't seem to be a standard feature on the Sport here in Ontario.
It was a $350 option and the alarm system was a $150 add-on. The spare tire was also a $200 option which seems to be double what others are claiming it costs.

D.
here in the states, base model sport with just a spare tire is $18,100 or $18,400 with the safety & convenience package. the bose system is standard and as stated previously its $300 for satellite radio.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I cant seem to figure out how to post pictures on this post but i did just upload an album so if anyone's still interested go and check it out on my profile :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts