Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone out there with a Pop or Lounge model would be interested in trading their silver center caps for my red trimmed Sport model center caps.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
just curious.....WHY? do you just not like the red on your blue car? I can see that, but will you be painting your calipers silver too?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just prefer the look. I may paint my wheels gold in the future, so the less red the better. I don't mind the calipers, seems like it would be a big hassle to pull them off and respray them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Very interested in Montreal

I am very interested in making the swap. I presume they are in good shape. My silver ones ha e only been on the road for 2 weeks.

Are they the same size even though your Sport has 16" wheels and my Lounge has 15" ones?

They sure will look good on my Rosso Lounge. Are you ev er in the Montreal area?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I exchanged my red ones at the 500Madness shop this last weekend (also trying to eliminate some red), so yeah, they're the same size - he said you can also order them, but i think he said they're about $25 each

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am very interested in making the swap. I presume they are in good shape. My silver ones ha e only been on the road for 2 weeks.

Are they the same size even though your Sport has 16" wheels and my Lounge has 15" ones?

They sure will look good on my Rosso Lounge. Are you ev er in the Montreal area?
Yup, they're like new. I don't have any plans to visit mtl anytime soon, but I'd be willing to ship or meet half way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sure. Meeting halfway could work. Lachute or Hawkesbury perhaps. Are you positive that they will fit on the Lounge's 15" wheels?

When is convenient with you?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sure. Meeting halfway could work. Lachute or Hawkesbury perhaps. Are you positive that they will fit on the Lounge's 15" wheels?

When is convenient with you?
I'll send you a private message.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts