Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks and 400 miles and check engine light comes on.
bad heat sensor.

Anyone else with problems this early on?

Seems like a bad omen.

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
2 weeks and 400 miles and check engine light comes on.
bad heat sensor.

Anyone else with problems this early on?

Seems like a bad omen.
Couple people here and there mention some problems really early on, many times it seems once that happens it is smooth sailing but obviously there is no way to know how it will play out. I do hope you are fortunate and end up fine after this is resolved.

I am heading into Fay for dinner and meeting with another friend/member visiting while they are passing through NC later this evening. Cars and Coffee is this weekend, not sure if the car is in the shop or going/back so just a heads up.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couple people here and there mention some problems really early on, many times it seems once that happens it is smooth sailing but obviously there is no way to know how it will play out. I do hope you are fortunate and end up fine after this is resolved.

I am heading into Fay for dinner and meeting with another friend/member visiting while they are passing through NC later this evening. Cars and Coffee is this weekend, not sure if the car is in the shop or going/back so just a heads up.
Car is in the shop tomorrow and i`m heading down to Charleston in
my Chevy to see my daughter this w/e.

But I thank-you for the invite anyway.

John

·
Super Moderator
22,119 Posts
Car is in the shop tomorrow and i`m heading down to Charleston in
my Chevy to see my daughter this w/e.

But I thank-you for the invite anyway.

John
Hope they return it to you very quickly. Enjoy the weekend and the visit.

I did see a Grigio/white Abarth when I was in town passing the Fiat dealership. First time so we have some other owners, been waiting for some other "Fiat people" in the area.

2nd Sat. of every month 9am-12pm, you're always welcome to come check out Cars and Coffee at Millstone in Hope Mills.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My wife's 500 Sport had it's check engien light come on the day after we purchased it. She took it back immediately and they did a software update. All's well.

Randy

·
Registered
301 Posts
My wife's 500 Sport had it's check engien light come on the day after we purchased it. She took it back immediately and they did a software update. All's well.

Randy
carvingcode,

I'm pleased to hear your Studio was able to address the check engine light quickly and allow you wife to get back on the road!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts