Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got it in the mail today. the FIAT 500 Welcome Package from FIAT USA..

comes with a picture of MY car (in the correct color) with my name on it, a book with info reminding you of your warranty, maintenance along with info on using ecoDrive and FIAT Accessories.

BUT the really cool item in the package was a USB Flashdrive, chrome plated METAL with a FIAT badge on it, to use as you see fit. how cool is THAT!

THANKS FIAT! :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
You might have gotten one, because you order your car. I wait and see. Nothing so far.
Yeah, possibly. I already got a bag full of goodies from the dealer when I bought mine off the lot. But if I get more stuff in the mail, that would be fun!

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
I got free 3 baseball caps, key rings, coffee mugs, from the dealer. I think this is something that comes in the mail from Fiat.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I got a rock. <_<

·
Registered
1,007 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
I got my flash drive in the mail today. I didn't get any free stuff from the dealer (then again, I didn't ask for any).

The only thing that mildly annoys me is that I ordered my Pop before B&M was standard, so no eco:Drive for me. Normally, that wouldn't annoy me except that I picked my car up one day before B&M became standard and I didn't get any kind of credit at all. I say mildly annoyed, though, because I understand there has to be a line drawn somewhere, I just hated being the guy the line got drawn onto.

But, I can stick it on my keychain and use it for other stuff.

I did actually like the little card that came with it -- not only is it my car in my color, it even had my upgraded wheels on it, so they remembered that detail.

·
Registered
9 Posts
... I ordered my Pop before B&M was standard, so no eco:Drive for me....
Fiadot doesn't have a USB port either, but apparently Fiat knows this, because I got my little welcome package today too, and instead of an actual "eco-drive", with the proper USB connector, I got a metal Fiat logo with a metal rectangle welded on the end. I think I'm more amused than annoyed though; I stuck a strip of magnetic tape on the back of it and now I have a new magnet for my fridge. :rolleyes:

At least they sent me something!

·
Registered
825 Posts
That's how mine looks, but the metal part is a sleeve that slides off to reveal the USB connector. I have it plugged in right now -- it has the eco-Drive manual pre-loaded.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

I received mine in the mail today, as well. Unfortunately, I too don't have a USB port in my car, so I'll just use it for other stuff. :)

Regards

Pat

PS. I bought my car June 1st, and they did give me a discount at that time for not having Blue & Me standard.

·
Registered
13,454 Posts
What color envelopes came with all of yours packet. Mine was Argento and the welcome card had a Argento 500 sport printed on it just like my car. Going to have to download the eco app, on my Mac. Try this out for 5 days.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi

What color envelopes came with all of yours packet. Mine was Argento and the welcome card had a Argento 500 sport printed on it just like my car. Going to have to download the eco app, on my Mac. Try this out for 5 days.
My envelope was red/maroon and I own a Rosso Pop.

Regards

Pat

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my envelope was Grigio....but my car is Verde Chiaro. :(

but they had the correct color on the welcome card. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Got mine yesterday! I was more excited about how it was packaged than what it was! Very neat! My envelope was Azzurro just like my car. Already installed the drive in the car.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 71 Posts