Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a cargo liner from WeatherTech. $89.95 in Black. Anticipating good quality fit as I have ordered cargo liners for my previous cars.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Just ordered a cargo liner from WeatherTech. $89.95 in Black. Anticipating good quality fit as I have ordered cargo liners for my previous cars.
do they have the 'floor trays' available NOW? last time I checked, there wasn't a listing for the 500.

**nevermind.....I just answered my own question. went to their site and the answer is "NO". I sent them an email asking 'if and when'. will post a reply when I get one from them. :)

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
It's probably a good way to maximize the space while protecting the interior. But $90 plus shipping seems pricey for a laundry-basket sized space. It would be an automatic buy for me if they had something designed for the space with the rear seats down.

·
Vendor
730 Posts
I spoke to WeatherTech last week when we ordered the rear cargo trays about the floor trays. We have been working with them for a while on bringing some items for the 500 for about 6 months now.

The liners were designed for the EU Spec 500 and do not fit exactly in the North American Spec cars. They are redesigning them and will hopefully have them available in the next couple of months.

As soon as they are ready for release we will be notified and will inform everyone here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I spoke to WeatherTech last week when we ordered the rear cargo trays about the floor trays. We have been working with them for a while on bringing some items for the 500 for about 6 months now.

The liners were designed for the EU Spec 500 and do not fit exactly in the North American Spec cars. They are redesigning them and will hopefully have them available in the next couple of months.

As soon as they are ready for release we will be notified and will inform everyone here.
Well that's some good news. I've be putting weathertech in my cars for years and they've never disappointed... they fit like a glove every time.

Keep us posted!

·
Registered
14 Posts
What exactly is a "floor tray?" Is that like a floor mat shaped on the edge like a cafeteria tray?
Yes. It covers the whole floor and then has about a 1''-3'' lip on the edges to keep water/etc. from running on to the carpet.

·
Vendor
730 Posts
Well that's some good news. I've be putting weathertech in my cars for years and they've never disappointed... they fit like a glove every time.

Keep us posted!
Will do!

We have worked with them for years and their products and customer service has been fantastic.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
It would be an automatic buy for me if they had something designed for the space with the rear seats down.
THAT would be a 'must have' for me too! front floor trays AND a rear that may be a 'two-piece', one with the seats UP and the second for when you put the seats down. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just received the Cargo Liner from WeatherTech. Perfect Fit and looks great in black.

Now I need floor mats for the back seats only. I have the front floor mats.

Anyone know where to purchase the rear floor mats only?

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
THAT would be a 'must have' for me too! front floor trays AND a rear that may be a 'two-piece', one with the seats UP and the second for when you put the seats down. :)
I just got a reply from WeatherTech on the floor liners. they say they WILL be producing them and should be available in 3-4 months.

if interested, pls fill out their contact form at the link below:

http://www.weathertech.com/service/applicationrequest.aspx

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
UPDATE: I'm kind of disappointed. :(

I really thought we would have some Floor Trays/Liners available by now. I just checked their website and....nothing.

anyone else contact them about their Floor Trays/Liners? :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts