Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I am in Vancouver right now so I'm going to check out their retail store. Ive been emailing a bit with Gio ( owner i think?) realy nice guy. I'll let everyone know how it is!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Just got back from visiting this shop. Gio has bunch of alfas, Lancias, old lamborghini and more. He really knows his stuff. Tossed my 500 on his hoist to diagnose a clunking problem and figured it out instantly. I picked up nardi carbon shift know and ebrake lever as well as a pedal set. He's got a ton of stuff coming in within the next few weeks. Springs, exhausts, intake, wheels etc. His pricing is very competitive and he knows what he's talking about!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Keep a watch out as Clemente's Autosport and FIAT of Maple Ridge have combined forces to build some project FIAT 500's. This way you will be able to see the fit and finish of the parts before you buy them for your own FIAT!

·
Registered
794 Posts
This is definitely encouraging. Good to see them rewarded for sticking with Italian cars long after we were orphaned. Hope the products and service show well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts