4,580 Posts
they wouldn't ship me anything

·
Registered
4,580 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Because they said shipping would be too much. I think I should decide what I want to pay.
I found this on their "Policies" page. Perhaps it offers a better explanation. Too bad they did not just tell you this up front or convey they don't want to ship parts outside the U.S..

"United States Market Only All information posted on this site is intended for the US market only and will be interpreted under and governed solely by US law. If you access this site from a location outside the U.S., you are responsible for compliance with all applicable non-U.S. laws and regulations. Mopar distributes vehicles only in the United States (except Hawaii). The vehicles and equipment depicted are manufactured to comply with U.S. specifications. All pricing information is given in U.S. dollars. Prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Part prices good only if ordered through MoparOnlineParts.com."

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Thanks, no mention of that in the email. Parts here are double of the US, it's ludicrous. The same body panels that are $1100 here, are $580 online in the US.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Because they said shipping would be too much. I think I should decide what I want to pay.
Hello, It seems our reply would not have been so simple as you are 100% correct for us not to tell you something is too much to ship. The reason would have been due to the size of the items as would would have become a freight shipment which we currently do not offer. We may in the future though. Sorry if the information you received was not clear.

-Benny

·
Registered
856 Posts
but how much for shipping
$9.11 inc. shipping.

$5.86 + $3.25(shipping)

Funny how they are selling 3-pack for $21.76 + $5.95 shipping totaling $27.71.
if you buy the three of singles, it will cost you about $23.83 inc. shipping. which is $3.88 cheaper. lol

no discount on bulk sale.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I found this on their "Policies" page. Perhaps it offers a better explanation. Too bad they did not just tell you this up front or convey they don't want to ship parts outside the U.S..

"United States Market Only All information posted on this site is intended for the US market only and will be interpreted under and governed solely by US law. If you access this site from a location outside the U.S., you are responsible for compliance with all applicable non-U.S. laws and regulations. Mopar distributes vehicles only in the United States (except Hawaii). The vehicles and equipment depicted are manufactured to comply with U.S. specifications. All pricing information is given in U.S. dollars. Prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Part prices good only if ordered through MoparOnlineParts.com."
We ship Internationally! I am not sure where you are seeing this.

Please if anyone has questions I am here to answer all , Please do not make assumptions.

Thank you , Benny

·
Registered
4,580 Posts

Please if anyone has questions I am here to answer all , Please do not make assumptions.

Thank you , Benny
So would you ship bumpers or side skirts to Niagara Falls, New York via DHL?

·
Registered
178 Posts
We only ship UPS or USPS. The dimensions (front bumper) that Chrysler gives me is 70x30x26 makes this package too large to ship UPS , At this point it becomes a Freight shipment. At this time we are not shipping large items that require freight carriers.

You may arrange a courier to pick up your order at our location BUT all paperwork must be completed ahead of time. Our shippers will not fill out any customs forms or bill of lading, We will assist the courier in loading the items into their vehicle.

Thank you , Benny

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
We only ship UPS or USPS. The dimensions (front bumper) that Chrysler gives me is 70x30x26 makes this package too large to ship UPS , At this point it becomes a Freight shipment. At this time we are not shipping large items that require freight carriers.

You may arrange a courier to pick up your order at our location BUT all paperwork must be completed ahead of time. Our shippers will not fill out any customs forms or bill of lading, We will assist the courier in loading the items into their vehicle.

Thank you , Benny
Thanks for the info. Can you tell me your price for side skirts? If you need to, PM me

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts

Thank you , Benny
It is here http://moparonlineparts.com/conditions.php I apologize for making assumptions. My theory was based on what is written on your sight. The fact that "United States Market Only" written in bold lettering further bolstered my assumptions. In the future we will address you directly with questions. Grazie

·
Registered
178 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
It is here http://moparonlineparts.com/conditions.php I apologize for making assumptions. My theory was based on what is written on your sight. The fact that "United States Market Only" written in bold lettering further bolstered my assumptions. In the future we will address you directly with questions. Grazie
Hey its no problem, There are alot of legal things in there as we are a US based company and need to protect ourselves. I could see how glancing it over you would assume that.

Thank you
-Benny

1 - 20 of 86 Posts