Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome everybody to the US Fiat 500 Owners Club Forum!! We are enthusiasts excited about the Fiat 500 being released in the USA, and have created a forum to discuss it months before its release, and for years after!

How about we introduce ourselves with:

1. First Name
2. Why you chose your screen name
3. Where you are from
4. Other forums you belong to
5. Have you ever driven a Fiat 500 before (in Europe or otherwise?)
6. What do you like most about the 500 ?

Welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, really happy to see a site for the Fiat 500!!!

My name is Blake and am a 27 year old school teacher from the midwest USA. Have been looking to down size my current car for many years and came across the announcement that Fiat wants to bring the 500 over to the US which immediately sparked an interest.

Can't wait for it to be released here!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello everyone - my name is Cole. Stumbled upon this site in google and thought I would take a look at what Fiat is doing and saw the 500. Looks like it would be a perfect little rally car for me!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
1. First Name
Sam

2. Why you chose your screen name
It's the one I use everywhere.

3. Where you are from
Long Island, NY

4. Other forums you belong to
Fiat Lancia Unlimited
Alfa Romeo Bulletin Board
Ferrarichat
Bimmerforum
e46 fanatics

5. Have you ever driven a Fiat 500 before (in Europe or otherwise?)
Yes. A friend sent over his car from the UK to NY for the Fiat Lancia Unlimited Fiat Freak Out car show two years ago. I got to drive the car for many miles. It is a blast to drive, a major head turner, and has the build quality of a Honda.
The pic below shows it parked in my driveway here in Long Island. I think you can also see the front of my Fiat Spider (I'm the original owner).

6. What do you like most about the 500 ?
See # 5 above. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts