Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed the Black FIAT 500 in the Wendys commercial? Its the new one with the kid wearing a where's the beef t-shirt. He's standing in a parking garage waving to someone below standing next to a FIAT 500.

I've seen this commercial a million times and tonight is the first time I've noticed it.

Sorry if this has been discussed already...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm still hoping the car will show up in a Dos Equis commercial but I guess this is better than Taco Bell...

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
so you're thinking the "most interesting man in the world" drives a FIAT? I don't think so.

but now that old Taco Bell Chihuahua, that's a different story. I think he's from Toluca............:p

·
Registered
475 Posts
so you're thinking the "most interesting man in the world" drives a FIAT?
Indubitably. It's a natural fit.
It's sporty, it's clever, it's adventurous, it's tasteful, it's quintessentially interesting...

I saw the J.Lo commercial for the first time last night on the tube.

·
Registered
475 Posts
The Most Interesting Man In The World drives a Stutz Blackhawk.
I've only seen one of those in person and Larry Holmes got out of it. I was working at the Exxon station at the Vince Lombardi Service Area on the NJ Tpk while I was in high school; he filled up and paid with a $100 bill. I wrote his license plate # on the back of the bill (station rules), which cracked him up.
He said the car only got 8 mpg. Looked like a pimpmobile to me...

I think TMIMITW would drive something more economical nowadays. I'm telling you, it's a great fit.
Dos Equis, FIAT, are you listening?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts