Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Velocity Channel this Sunday. West Coast Custom, is modding out a yellow 500 Pop into something really sweetl. Ryan is doing a car for his wife. Matt black paint, custom wheels, looks like it has a Abarth nose, and their legendary interiors, and sound systems. From the trailers that been on the channel, it looks really good. Watch the Velocity channel if you get it on cable or satellite this Sunday evening. Enjoy!:)

·
Registered
765 Posts
yea, from what I saw they take a nice care and make it fugly

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
The steering wheel looks a little one the top for my taste. Looks like it has gems all over it. Ryan's wife car.

This Sunday night, April 8, 2012 at 9pm EST/ PST on the Velocity Network.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Not really big on ABARTH badges on regular 500, it's like putting an M badge on a 328!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
376 Posts
Not really big on ABARTH badges on regular 500, it's like putting an M badge on a 328!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app
In an attempt to convince everyone that I'm cool I'm going to put Abarth badges on my Toyota Tacoma. :)

·
Vendor
730 Posts
Looks like a blacked out Abarth badge
It is a custom WCC Badge.

This car was designed with input from Ryans wife so it is going to have a female influence. However, we had the opportunity to spend some time with her along with the entire WCC Crew and they were big fans of the 500.

We have not seen the final cut of the show, but from what we did see it should be fun.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Woman's influence for the 500 again? Ok I'm out.

·
Registered
962 Posts
West Coast Customs ruins every single car they modify. Horrible work. I don't understand why anybody would bring their car to them.

·
Vendor
730 Posts
On TV Tonight - Custom 500 Build

Don't miss the custom 500 build project tonight on the Velocity Channel.

Here are the details...

500 MADNESS Supplies Accessories for Customized FIAT 500 Sports Car

500 MADNESS, the largest supplier of FIAT 500 aftermarket parts and accessories in North America, provided its expertise to help West Coast Customs (WCC) design a 2011 FIAT 500 Sport Model for their hit TV show.

500 MADNESS, the largest supplier of FIAT 500 aftermarket parts and accessories in North America, provided its expertise to help West Coast Customs (WCC) design a 2011 FIAT 500 Sport Model for their hit TV show Inside West Coast Customs airing on Velocity Network, Sunday April 8, 2012 at 9pm EST/ PST. World renowned for their extreme vehicles, outrageous features and unique designs, WCC depended on 500 MADNESS for many aspects of the custom vehicle.

“We approached 500 MADNESS because we knew they’re the best in the business and would be able to provide any FIAT 500 part we needed for this project,” said WCC Project Designer Meagan Elliott. “Of course, they came through as always and the FIAT 500 ended up being an amazing creation.”

500 MADNESS supplied WCC with custom front and rear bumpers, side skirts and spoilers from Lester, Custom MADNESS Mirror Covers, Custom Interior Upgrades from BLACK and Magneti Marelli, Brake Upgrades by SILA Concepts, Performance Upgrades by Borla and Sprint Booster, MADNESS-designed HID Lighting Upgrades, and other complimentary parts and accessories. In addition, exclusive Lowering Springs were provided by MADNESS to improve the handling and look of the FIATTM 500.

About 500 MADNESS:
500 MADNESS is the largest U.S. provider of FIAT 500 accessories, custom body kits, performance and handling upgrades, custom wheels, and much more. With a large number of products in stock (and countless new ones in development), 500 MADNESS helps provide FIAT 500 owners and customizers with everything they need to customize their vehicle.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Oh, the channel we don't get here. How about posting it somewhere after it airs?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Watching it now. Notice he's working on his new Mercedes and his wife gets to work on the Fiat.

Just shows he doesn't get it.

I will say I watched an episode earlier today where the did a Caddy CTS-V for Justin Beiber that was amazing! Suicide Doors!

Flat Black! Was actually tastefully done!

Let's see about the Fiat!

Fiat 500 Argento Sport

1 - 20 of 39 Posts