Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be looking for a aftermarket suspension kit in the future when i buy the new Fiat 500 and want to know what brand i should go with that wont be expensive or too cheap (cheap quality).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Tein is a good suspension company but they dont have anything out for the 500.abarth might have since they make fiat 500 performance models.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hamann is a well known tuning brand. They have lowering sport springs, and a complete height adjustable sport suspension for the Fiat 500.

HAMANN sportivoLOWERING KIT
4 progressive sport springs
Lowering by approx. 25 mm FA / RA
1.4i 16V & 1.3 Multijet 16V Diesel

Item No.: 28 500 121

HAMANN sportivoLOWERING KIT
Lowering by approx. 25 mm FA / RA
1.2i 8V

Item No.: 28 500 120

HAMANN HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SPORT SUSPENSION
Front axle height adjustable
4 sport shock absorbers
Lowering FA 40 - 60 mm / RA approx. 45 mm
Item No.: 28 500 130

·
Registered
518 Posts
I'll be handling Vogtland springs and I'm in discussions with Tein about components

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will be looking for a aftermarket suspension kit in the future when i buy the new Fiat 500 and want to know what brand i should go with that wont be expensive or too cheap (cheap quality).
eibach are the ones that 500 owners in the UK are going for - just the springs. Existing shocks can be used but some people are using koni because they are of high quality. On the springs - there's the Sport and the Pro line. Confusing though it is the Pro I think is the one that people are going for since the Sport is lower again - you would need to double check this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts