Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple as that. How many miles do you have on your Fiat?
To make things more interesting and meaningful, refresh us on your model, purchase date, and any other pertinent details. If you've had any out of the ordinary service done, include that as well.

I picked up my Giallo Sport from the dealer on 9/2/11. It had 7 miles on it then, and now has almost 300. I've filled the tank just once so far. No service of any kind just yet.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
To make things more interesting and meaningful, refresh us on your model, purchase date, and any other pertinent details. If you've had any out of the ordinary service done, include that as well.
1,200 miles
smark....a man of many words! LOL :p

as for me, I've had my Verde Chiarro Sport 6sp since July 20th and we've had over 2,400 miles of fun with it!:D

nothing to report but playing with ecoDrive and finding pretty cool. last scored a 68, up from my first score of 66. once I get into the 70's, I'll quit for a while so I can go back to my regular, evil ways. if gas starts hitting the $4.00 mark again, at least I know I can get better mpg's if I need to! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
5 weeks 2400 m

·
Registered
17 Posts
2months 4200 miles :( the exclamation point ! light up on the dash @ 3500 miles ... dealer had to do an oil change and the light went out ...my next change is at 11,000 miles according to the dealer!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
smark....a man of many words! LOL :p

as for me, I've had my Verde Chiarro Sport 6sp since July 20th and we've had over 2,400 miles of fun with it!:D

nothing to report but playing with ecoDrive and finding pretty cool. last scored a 68, up from my first score of 66. once I get into the 70's, I'll quit for a while so I can go back to my regular, evil ways. if gas starts hitting the $4.00 mark again, at least I know I can get better mpg's if I need to! :rolleyes:
I do post photo's, as you know.:)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Took delivery of my 500 Lounge Convertible on August 6th. 2,785 miles driven to date. About to take off on my first Run/Eat to the North Georgia Mountains. Should cover hundreds of happy miles today and meet other 500 owners.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Have had my Prima 3 months and have 6,500 miles. It has Eibach springs and 17" wheels. Just did 1st oil change. I have the drop in foam air filter. The car has been to several out of state bike races and two camping trips. I still love this little car. I have had two other 80s FIATs that caused sleepless nights by this point. I have waited a long time to wear this badge proudly ... so far so good. I am 43 yo.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Delivered 4/30, currently have 10,562 miles on it. Pop manual.
You are going to be out of your warranty almost in 1 year...wow.

I thought I was doing a lot of driving. Delivered 5/25 and have 7,400 on my Sport Manual. Your monthly average is a few more than mine but not by much.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I read on another forum there is a unlimited time and mileage warranty available for fiat.... Sent them a message to find out about it

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I was offered it for $2300.

Was almost $3000 before negotiations

Passed!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts