Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What color are you planning in getting your Fiat 500?

I think the car would look great in a dark gray, almost like a gunmetal if possible.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If I could choose a custom colour, I'd like to have my Fiat 500 in either a dark, almost midnight blue or an olive/sage green... Other than that, either white with gunmetal rims or gunmetal with white rims :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another vote for red. Smaller cars just look better in bright colors, red probably the best.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have always been a fan of the blue colors so I rather expect that if the Fiat comes with a blue option that would be my choice

·
Registered
1 Posts
Colour choices

The following colours are available in Ireland (don't you just love the names!):

In Pastel: Bossa Nova White, Pasadoble Red, Cha Cha Cha Azure, Rock 'n' Roll Blue, Tropicana Yellow and Tech House Grey.

In Metallic: New Orleans Blue, Breakbeat Grey, Electroclash Grey and Crossover black.

In Pearselscent: Raggamuffin Red and Funk White (these cost €1,000 extra).

I am thinking of going for the New Orleans Blue or the Crossover Black. While I too like silver I don't think it'll show the crome fittings off well. And yellow or red are just too loud!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Red or silver :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do we have an official list of colors for the Fiat500? I like my cars black, just somthing I have always gone with. For me Black is classy and stealth and a dressed up interior is where I want all my flare to go.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'd get black. I want everything in black on that car. Even the rims, interior, etc.... If I had to choose a second color than I'd choose red.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I dont know I would go with black on everything, especially the rims. I guess you have an adversion to Chrome of any kind?

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
So far, White

I had always thought I would want a red one. The problem is that the white one appears to look the best.

If I were getting a Mercedes, which I don't even want, Black - without any doubt. But for this little Fiat, not sure what the best color is.

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
I'd get black. I want everything in black on that car. Even the rims, interior, etc.... If I had to choose a second color than I'd choose red.
I admire your certainty. But I saw a black mini cooper recently and it was quite uninspiring. I'm thinking color rims (not shiny) might be a good accent to the black.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts