Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1798 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this idea from the VW forums. it's a pretty fun thread and as more and more people get their 500s and more aftermarket support is available, it'll get better.

if it's already on here, i missed it and feel free to delete this.

I ordered a 4300k HID kit today.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Today, I did only a few things -

1. Fiddled with my overhead dome light unit - there's enough room up there to install a Homelink three button transceiver http://tinyurl.com/homelink-visor thanks for the forum posts, I know how to get power up there
2. Using information from several forum threads, mapped out a plan to FatMat the doors and quarter panels
3. Began mapping out a pattern to have some faux leather applied to the inner door panels
4. Since I'm at a point where buying a new phone, I researched to discover that the Galaxy Nexus DOES support message reader in our Blue&Me
5. Shopped for some inside LED strips, per a forum thread instead of the Mopar interior ambient kit
6. Shopped for a LED strip lamp as an aux reversing lamp, per a forum thread

Not much.

I'm going to make this the most luxurious looking and feeling slot car on the planet.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I installed my new shift knob and boot!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
113 Posts
Installed one of those over priced shift knobs by Black and tightened up an already loose craven short shifter. Two items for the " most overpriced lowest quality mods" tread

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Put the rubber cupholder pad back in after removing it to fit my hard plastic cup full of coke.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts

·
Registered
3,599 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Smacked him on the butt and told him to never stop being a bad boy.

No, wait, did that to BC. Mouse's turn must be tomorrow.

·
Banned
5,539 Posts
Drove the shiat out of her. Went up the longest grade I have ever climbed (several miles) and did it in 3rd gear with no warm up time, hope sun oil did its job. There were 2 more passes I had to climb in the next 180 miles and same thing. Seriously. lol

·
Registered
700 Posts
Put the rubber cupholder pad back in after removing it to fit my hard plastic cup full of coke.
going out to look for my rubber...Doh

spent the weekend with more mods....rear compartment LED install...Engine bay LED install....

Zonker will like...switched out my dash for a White one.....ordered wet okoley seat covers...

mapped out my door project....redoing in combo white leather to match the dash....and while out..add soundproofing

otherwise did nothing

1 - 20 of 1798 Posts