Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for Fiatcares. :) I love my Fiat 500 for the way it drives. I love how small the car is, how easy it is to park. I love it's retro style and how it stands out from all the other new cars that look the same. I love driving my 500C with the top down and feeling the wind in my hair........

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I love the "one flick - three blink" feature of the turn signal stalk. Great for scooting in and out of traffic. Just flick the turn signal lever once and the indicator blinks three times without having to hold the stalk. Genius.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I love the "one flick - three blink" feature of the turn signal stalk. Great for scooting in and out of traffic. Just flick the turn signal lever once and the indicator blinks three times without having to hold the stalk. Genius.
Ha ha! just discovered this today!

The styling is my favorite thing. It's cool looking car!!!

I love when people
with uber expensive rides ask me to roll down my window just to compliment how nice the car is!

Happens all the time!!

Sent from my Argento 500

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I love how she whispers sweet nothings in my ear and is open to sharing my wife.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I love how the engine sings, how transparent the auto is driving normal but so easy to downshift with just a little press on the pedal...no flooring it to down shift...(sport mode is erratic though). I love how my 500 has not had one issue mentioned on this forum, but feel for the ones that have had issues. Ok...I do have a slow clock.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I love:

The classic, elegant styling
The multi air engine
The thoughtful engineering
The fuel economy
The purchase price
The buying experience
The service experience
The way it sits up a little higher than you'd expect
The smoooooth manual
The cool colors
The amazing cargo space for a car this size
The associated forum
The manufacturer support (Hi Jonathan!)

But mostly... I love the way it makes me feel!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Curses! somebody highjacked my thread with different wording. 'Love' instead of 'like'.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Just for Fiatcares. :) I love my Fiat 500 for the way it drives. I love how small the car is, how easy it is to park. I love it's retro style and how it stands out from all the other new cars that look the same. I love driving my 500C with the top down and feeling the wind in my hair........

Gracias, Breezy! You made my day :)

Reactions: Breezygirl

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I love:

The classic, elegant styling
The multi air engine
The thoughtful engineering
The fuel economy
The purchase price
The buying experience
The service experience
The way it sits up a little higher than you'd expect
The smoooooth manual
The cool colors
The amazing cargo space for a car this size
The associated forum
The manufacturer support (Hi Jonathan!)

But mostly... I love the way it makes me feel!
Thanks alot, RRucker.. great list, especially the shout out.. Im glad you guys and gals appreciate me being here... I hope im helping.. Im really enjoying talking with all of you throughout the day.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts