Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 500c in 2014. I drove it about 18,000 miles in the first year, then had a bunch of health problems including a brain tumor (that turned out benign). I've just recently got enough of my health back to get back into simple mods for the car (1957 door panels/shifter boot/rims, orange mirror covers...simple stuff like that). It has been garaged since 2015. Looks absolutely brand new.

Anyhoo...

When I bought the car, this forum was very active. Now it's totally dead.

What happened?????

:(

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about showing us some pics of that mod work and help bring the forum back to life?
Here's a link to a thread I just updated that I started a few years ago.

·
Registered
12,713 Posts
I bought my 500c in 2014. I drove it about 18,000 miles in the first year, then had a bunch of health problems including a brain tumor (that turned out benign). I've just recently got enough of my health back to get back into simple mods for the car (1957 door panels/shifter boot/rims, orange mirror covers...simple stuff like that). It has been garaged since 2015. Looks absolutely brand new.

Anyhoo...

What happened?????

Fiat discontinued the small 500 sales here. So really there’s not much of interest, in the vehicle anymore. Since you bought your car, in 2014. Maybe Fiat will import the new 500 EV here. I’d buy the brand new platform, in a heart beat. Please Fiat!

·
Registered
40 Posts

Anyhoo...

What happened?????

2012 nero 5 speed Sport 500 , still mint. She has Michelin on now , ehhh so so. My fault.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I gave my '12 500 to my son, so I don't really use this forum.

I see you have the grill guard and lights. I was thinking the same a long time ago, but never followed through.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts