Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a Blue Ox base plate for the purpose of towing my Fiat 500 behind my Lazy Daze motorhome. I cannot say I much I appreciated the easy set up and light weight (2300lbs) of my 500. Attach the tow bar (with safety chains and electrical cord), put the manual transmiision in neutral and drive away. Ignition key does not have to be turned on. I had to special order the base plate as Blue Ox just recently released one for the 500. The manual transmission 500 is a perfect 'TOAD'.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Toad fiat 500

i installed a blue ox base plate for the purpose of towing my fiat 500 behind my lazy daze motorhome. I cannot say i much i appreciated the easy set up and light weight (2300lbs) of my 500. Attach the tow bar (with safety chains and electrical cord), put the manual transmiision in neutral and drive away. Ignition key does not have to be turned on. I had to special order the base plate as blue ox just recently released one for the 500. The manual transmission 500 is a perfect 'toad'.

i would much appreciate any info as to the wire ing of the ld to the fiat lighting system
i'am working on towing my pop behind our ld which has flat four at the bumper
i have installed stay n play duo brake now i need to wire everything up

2002 26.5 rb lazy daze an 2015 pop i also special order a base plate from demco

northeast n.h.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.