Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, what is invoice date for FIAT?

Does it mean the date of manufacture?

How could I find out the date of manufacture for my fiat?

Thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
There's a tag on your driver's door. Not the door jamb (there are some stickers there), the door itself along the edge.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
for the dealer, the "Invoice Date" refers to the date the dealer is invoiced, or billed, for the car. it is not a "Build Date" or production date.

for instance, my car was "Invoiced" about a week before the actual "Build Date".

the production date on the door opening is only the Month and Year of production. it does not reflect the exact 'day'. if you would like that information, your FIAT Studio can provide that for you once your car is built. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
for the dealer, the "Invoice Date" refers to the date the dealer is invoiced, or billed, for the car. it is not a "Build Date" or production date.

for instance, my car was "Invoiced" about a week before the actual "Build Date".

the production date on the door opening is only the Month and Year of production. it does not

reflect the exact 'day'. if you would like that information, your FIAT Studio can provide that for you once your car is built. :)
Thanks! I asked the dealer to provide me a list of dates for every stage of the car. From manufacture date, invoice date to shipping date. Very detailed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts