Registered
745 Posts
Nice!

Reactions: Deano1403

·
Registered
12,785 Posts
No my friend , it is a Lounge 1.25
Here in the US, the Lounge is pretty much loaded. Has climate control heating an AC. Those wheels on you car came on the Sport model here. Like my 2012 500.

I notice your Fiat dealer name plate. Glenn Hopkins. They are selling the brand new 500e there. Fiat not importing it here, or any 500 anymore. Sad. Have you had a chance to take a look at the new 500e? From the You Tube videos, it looks really nice, especially the 3+1 EV model.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I gotta say, the new 500e looks really nice, in a sort of funky chunky retro-futuristic way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I gotta say, the new 500e looks really nice, in a sort of funky chunky retro-futuristic way.
Yes my Lounge is also pretty much loaded, a/c , ps, cc/ full leather interior, bluetooth, ect, I used to drive Seat, I had a Leon FR, before this but wanted a small run a round for work n back, so bought his used, its 11 years old, with full service history, and only 44000 miles on the clock, and I will not part with it, I just love the car, its fun like driving a go cart,
Yes I am also informed by the dealer that this is a one off as it was one of the last 2008. models off the production line, so they put all the extra bits into it, wheels ect,,,,
love the car, great fun a definate keeper.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It looks absolutely fantastic especially those red seat and overall interior.
Thank you so much ,, really appreciate your comment , it is rather special , usually they have half leather seats ,, I was kinda pleased when Isaw it was full leather ,, a bit special.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts