Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been using the ECO drive since I purchased my sport in October (5 months). The best I can do with my index is 66. For the most part I watch my speed and braking but my acceleration is always 3 1/2 stars. I want to get my index up over 70.

Well maybe it just dosen't matter. Maybe just drive and have fun!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I say drive and have fun. The car gets pretty respectable numbers regardless and look at it this way. At least you don't have to worry about range anxiety like the all-electric vehicle car owners do.

·
Registered
249 Posts
RoadDad - 76
RoadMom - 30

I have been steadily increasing after being pretty pleased that I had hit 58. I was quite surprised at my bride's score. I really figured it would be the opposite with me in the teens and her in the 80s+. She says it is because I have a few other "fun" cars to drive aggressively (and I do :D) so I take it easy in the Fiat and that her "other" car is a Minivan so she has all her fun in the 500.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Oh, and yeah... forgot to say... you'd better hope you aren't the guy behind me when I'm taking off from the red light or at least hope you don't have anywhere important to get to if you are... putt putt putt putt putt putt putt putt

:D

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have my Ecodrive on just for fun but I don't drive to conserve anything, mine is 48 last I looked. My wife is at 66 in her 500 from what I remember seeing a while back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts