Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I show up at the dealer yesterday to pick up my 500, and they pull out a car and tell me here it is....

I ordered a Red Prima and they pull out a White Prima.... I check and yes it is the correct number (45) and it has my name on the build sheet...

I had to really sell it to my wife that I was going to bring home a white car, as she isn't a white fan. I think it looks okay, not my first choice but...

My dealer wasn't really all that helpful regarding the color, they tell me this is what it is and if I don't want it they can call me if one of the red ones doesn't sell...

So I bought it and today I contact Fiat to see what they have to offer, of course the girl on the phone is totally dumbfounded and says she'll have to escalate to her manager.

So I'm wondering if mine is the only one that got screwed up?

·
Super Moderator
1,385 Posts
Show your wife the car. The white actually looks the best. It's all black and white, and the stripe looks better. Make them give you a couple thousand in the bargain!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hehe - They can't find mine!

So I'm wondering if mine is the only one that got screwed up?

They can't even find my car #223. It was supposed to be delivered to Torrance, CA but they don't even have a dealer in Torrance and can't seem to find it. It has been escalated, but we will find out...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They can't even find my car #223. It was supposed to be delivered to Torrance, CA but they don't even have a dealer in Torrance and can't seem to find it. It has been escalated, but we will find out...
Man, that sucks! Hope they find it soon!

I've lost all respect for the Fiat help line.... It's been 4 days without a call back on my issue...

·
Registered
5 Posts
call them

Man, that sucks! Hope they find it soon!

I've lost all respect for the Fiat help line.... It's been 4 days without a call back on my issue...
I call every other day. Give them a call. For me at least, they have kept good notes and show genuine interest on my issue. Just keep calling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts