Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best tires for the 4 door 2014 Fiat 500L Trekking? I have a 6 speed manual and will be doing commute driving in Phoenix Arizona driving 15 miles each way and its mostly street with occasional freeway driving. I have 69,000 miles when I purchased this vehicle. Any suggestions and anything else that I should know or watch for?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
What are the best tires for the 4 door 2014 Fiat 500L Trekking? I have a 6 speed manual and will be doing commute driving in Phoenix Arizona driving 15 miles each way and its mostly street with occasional freeway driving. I have 69,000 miles when I purchased this vehicle. Any suggestions and anything else that I should know or watch for?
If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
FiatCares

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
FiatCares
Hello, I recently bought this vehicle from a local dealer that sold it to me at a bargain price due to some hail damage to the exterior top roof of the vehicle. Only thing I needed to do is replacing the tires and getting an oil change at 70,000 mileage and have the Chrysler/Fiat shop at a dealer check out my vehicle for any other problems while they do that oil change. Aside from that the manual transmission is smooth while shifting gears and updated the U-connect system; interior looks great. Only thing i noticed is the front passenger visor latches that holds it has detached after 6 years old. Thats the only complaint for the interior. One question I like to ask is what mileage do I need to watch out for in regards to changing the timing belt and water pump on these vehicles?

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Hello, I recently bought this vehicle from a local dealer that sold it to me at a bargain price due to some hail damage to the exterior top roof of the vehicle. Only thing I needed to do is replacing the tires and getting an oil change at 70,000 mileage and have the Chrysler/Fiat shop at a dealer check out my vehicle for any other problems while they do that oil change. Aside from that the manual transmission is smooth while shifting gears and updated the U-connect system; interior looks great. Only thing i noticed is the front passenger visor latches that holds it has detached after 6 years old. Thats the only complaint for the interior. One question I like to ask is what mileage do I need to watch out for in regards to changing the timing belt and water pump on these vehicles?
As our team is not comprised of trained technicians, we do rely on our certified dealer partners to be our eyes and ears in the field. With this in mind, we are limited in the additional assistance we can provide. I would recommend reaching out to your local dealership for your question.

Alison
FiatCares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts