Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really thinking hard about a set of OZ Leggenda wheels.

I have no pictures available on a Chiaro Verde 500C but I think it would look pretty good.

I was thinking either white or bronze maybe. Sparco has a nice looking wheel due out July 15th.

All of this is moot until my car gets here. :D

Sucks having several grand of wheel/suspension money sitting and no car to dump it into!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Those are the wheels I'm most likely getting when my Rosso Brilliante arrives. Looking for the suspension setup for it as well. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm torn. I seem to change my mind daily. now I like the bronze sparcos better.

I was thinking about maybe gold but that might not word with that shade of green.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope. I'm a right coaster. Ordered it from Safford in Fredericksburg.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Those are the wheels I'm most likely getting when my Rosso Brilliante arrives. Looking for the suspension setup for it as well. Any recommendations?
Wait for the Eibach springs. I have the Pro springs = 1.2 in front, 1.5 in back. They should be available real soon. The sport was just too low for me. It gets rid of the off road "stink bug" look of the stock setup without making it look like I am in Fast and the Furious VII.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Wait for the Eibach springs. I have the Pro springs = 1.2 in front, 1.5 in back. They should be available real soon. The sport was just too low for me. It gets rid of the off road "stink bug" look of the stock setup without making it look like I am in Fast and the Furious VII.

Do you have any pics of your setup?

Here's what I have done to my car in the past. so "dumping" it isn't a problem.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Yeah, do you have a pic similar to the bimmer so we can see the gap after the drop.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Looks great, i have also ordered a set of pros and waiting for them to be shipped. We get tons of snow here so I can't go too low.i was going to stick with 16" wheels but the 17"s are growing on me

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
i love the the pro stance on 17s but im gonna prob stick with the 16s and the pro won't make much difference with the 16s, so, looks like im gonna have to go with the street and suffer with the ride!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thanks. It is turning out even better than I dreamed. The car was the final test fitment for the production springs for Eibach. Kit should be available real soon. It is worth the wait. I love the set up.:cool:

Triumph!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Thanks. It is turning out even better than I dreamed. The car was the final test fitment for the production springs for Eibach. Kit should be available real soon. It is worth the wait. I love the set up.:cool:

Triumph!
Hey, when they were doin the test fitting, they didn't happen to start with 16s and you did happen to have a camera handy? :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
I wouldn't mind having some of those wheels on MY VC, but in maybe "Gunmetal". don't want black, but something dark. the Gunmetal with the Verde Chiaro should get me the look I want.

I'm just afraid to go to 17''s as I don't want to make it ride too hard.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts