Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says. as the time comes closer and closer to buy the FIAT, lets share where everyone got theirs and any helpful tips
"Did you get anything thrown in?:D" or comments on the experience

Please mention where the dealer is located and who you dealt with.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
ordered my 500 from O'Brien FIAT in Greenwood Indiana. great people. they had several 500's in stock but nothing exactly like I wanted. no pressure, they suggested I special order one. I feel very lucky that my FIAT arrived 35 days from date of order. took delivery today. I worked with Tim Miller. he kept me up to date on my car and got me the deal I needed on my trade. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered mine on Italojal, down here in Guadalajara, Mexico. Nice people, I was just curious on seeing a 500c, and ended up getting the first. Not exactly what I wanted, but I was in a hurry to get my car since I crashed my previous one. The sales manager was kind enough to let me put money down and separate this car until it arrived and I was able to see it and decide if I would keep it. Now I'm waiting until friday to pick it up from the dealer!

Got a Rosso with Black roof / black interiors 500c Lounge.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Safford in Fredericksburg......so far. That may change!

Reactions: GotFiat

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got mine at Maple Ridge Chrysler. Sales experience was great... finance office.... well, that's another story ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Rick Case in Weston, FL. I was pleasantly surprised they knew not just the new 500 but the history of the car/marque, and they had only been opened for business for 2 days. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Criswell Fiat

Criswell Fiat in Gaithersburg MD

Less than pleased with the whole experience and I've never received a car so dirty or so scratched up. They even put my front license plate bracket on 5'' to the left! Just a complete lack of care for someone else's property.

I ended up fixing everything wrong with the car myself (I detail cars as a hobby) they will however replace the front bumper...

Reactions: BigWarpGuy
1 - 20 of 27 Posts