Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where you guys normally get your oem replacement parts from? It would be nice if we could make a list here of all our "sources" so maybe we can all help each other out.

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
At the dealership. where I got my rubber weather floor mats, and Fiat valve cover caps. Everything else is maintance free, for a while.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I know theres gonna a few people that might not agree with me but Ebay is actually a good place to get oem replacement parts. Just make sure to check their rating and any negative feedback. So far I've saved a good amount of money buying on Ebay and never had a problem.

·
Registered
13,466 Posts
Ebay a good place I just don't like bidding, and waiting. Just give a good cheap solid price, and I'm happy.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Me personally I buy everything from the dealership. It cost a lot more but at least it wont affect any warranty I might still have. Plus you always know its 100% genuine oem parts.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
So far my usual places "Autozone/Pepboys" don't have any parts yet. So everything is from the local studio right now.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Dealership, Rick Case Fiat ( touchup paint..) 500 Madness ( door sills, chrome steering parts, seatbelt pads, all oem ) and Speed and Truck World in Ft. Lauderdale for the K and N Filter.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Almost forgot.. Allisons Automotive in California, wasnt a OEM part but bought my upper and lower brace from them, GREAT SERVICE!!! and GREAT PRICES!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just adding to the post, Good luck with certain parts from the dealer, not in stock/ no eta. simple stuff like lower control arms, we are still waiting almost 2 months for this part left front control arm. we can not drive the car. good luck to anyone who needs hard parts. your car will sit. If I have to wait any longer Fiat should buy back my car or replace it.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Just adding to the post, Good luck with certain parts from the dealer, not in stock/ no eta. simple stuff like lower control arms, we are still waiting almost 2 months for this part left front control arm. we can not drive the car. good luck to anyone who needs hard parts. your car will sit. If I have to wait any longer Fiat should buy back my car or replace it.

sorry about your parts issue, but I have replied on your other thread as to what YOU and your DEALER MUST DO to get your parts. you and your dealer have not done what I posted. if your dealer doesn't follow proper protocall, then you could possibly still be waiting on your parts for several more months.

as for FIAT buying your car back, not going to happen. your car is 'down' due to no fault of FIATs, in that this vehicle was involved in an accident and my guess is that you may have even purchased this vehicle as a 'total' and are rebuilding it to sell to someone else. otherwise you would have mentioned the accident, which you have not.

again, if you want your parts ASAP, then tell your dealer to put them on VOR status. if your dealer refuses, then find another dealer that will. its not that difficult to do and doesn't cost the dealer a dime. from here on out, this is all on you. if you don't want to follow my suggestion, then pls stop posting about how you can't get FIAT parts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.