Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with cost and weight as a factor Ive narrowed it down to the following wheels, all 16"s
Rota RBs in flat black, konig retracks in white or rota track Rs in white or black. Also my only concern is they all have a 40mm offset, will that be okay? 16x7 with 40mm.

thanks!

·
Registered
117 Posts
with cost and weight as a factor ive narrowed it down to the following wheels, all 16"s
rota rbs in flat black, konig retracks in white or rota track rs in white or black. Also my only concern is they all have a 40mm offset, will that be okay? 16x7 with 40mm.

Thanks!
ttiwwp...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry guys my bad. Im really leaning towards the rota RBs in 16"..cheap and only weigh 16.25 LBS. Here is a picture of Flat Blacks on a ...mini. No 500's out there with these wheels in the flat black yet( that I could find online)
Simple and light.

·
Registered
350 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah I was considering those but the konigs and rotas are about half as much and about a pound lighter each

·
Registered
350 Posts
yeah I was considering those but the konigs and rotas are about half as much and about a pound lighter each
Can't speak on the Konigs but I've heard that Rotas are built as they're priced... Team Dynamics have a great reputation.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've had no problems with rotas but maybe I just got lucky. I was almost sold on the team dyamics but they weighed in at 17.5 which is quite a bit more than their claimed weight

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I've had several sets of Rotas dating back to 94ish. I had a problem back then with the clear coat but they quickly resolved it with a new set. No issues with them at all. Good price point wheel IMO

·
Registered
16 Posts
Konigs are great...I have no clue if they fit but I had them on my beetle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts