Fiat 500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
JAFA, sorry, I missed you post earlier. I'm a small operation which means my hours are anytime you want. Just give me a ring: (305) 431-8154. More info in my "about" page: Soler Motorsports

·
Registered
133 Posts
Pompano Beach, along the beach, we head out to Davie once a week, scope out Tower Shops on Friday.. Last night was lame.. Maybe we all could meet there one Friday or over at Pizza Loft.. I know the owner very well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im looking for some one in south florida who would be interested in trying on a few protype exhaust system. Im located in hollywood. Feel free to message me.Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Pembroke Pines here :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lets get an email out or something.. Try to get together and show off our cars. As many Fiats that are sold down here, there must be more than the what 8 of us?

·
Registered
33 Posts
West Palm here! We (speedlogix) are located in west palm, we carry a wide variety of parts for our Fiat, we welcome all local owners to stop by and visit our showroom!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Now that we are set up as a vendor, I want to host a get together at our shop in West Palm Beach, for all Fiats and get kicking for a club we started: Florida FIAT Club. Facebook Page | Site

There is a thread in the Southeast about the club get together so chime in there, and we'll get it planned. We have a big showroom, plenty of parking, and we always provide lunch (no charge) at our meets!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Now that we are set up as a vendor, I want to host a get together at our shop in West Palm Beach, for all Fiats and get kicking for a club we started: Florida FIAT Club. Facebook Page | Site

There is a thread in the Southeast about the club get together so chime in there, and we'll get it planned. We have a big showroom, plenty of parking, and we always provide lunch (no charge) at our meets!
Do you have a dyno?

21 - 40 of 61 Posts