Fiat 500 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Miramar here. I hear Rick Case FIAT will be starting an Owners Club within the next couple of months.
Hollyhood here. Any updates on the RC Owners Club. What changed at RCF? It seems like the team may be mostly new since I don't recognize many of the names I'm reading on the posts.

·
Registered
552 Posts
The thread is dead? Hard to believe so many Cinco's in SoFla and no activity. I'll be at the Hooter's on the corner of Pines and University tonight and at the Tower Shops on Friday looking for other Fiat enthusiasts. PM me if you want my number.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Was at the Hooters on Wednesday April 23rd, no Fiat's but some "sick" motorcycles. It was packed, maybe due to the Heat playoff game. I'll get some pics of the customer bike I saw that is like nothing I've ever seen before. The only piece that resembled a bike was the wheels and the engine, everything else was custom machined and "raw" un painted, it was amazing.

Tonight once again, I'll be at the Tower Shops with one of the two Fiats. Hopefully I'll see someone there, otherwise it's fun to just hang out and spend some time relaxing looking at the other cool rides.

Ciao..

·
Registered
552 Posts
Great crowd and automotive display of customs and hot rods tonight at the Tower Shops. Pleasantly suprised to see another Fiat, a White Abarth parked next to our 14" 500L Trekking when we returned. Was nice to meet Danny and his brothers there. Hope to see some more Fiat enthusiasts there next week.

Ciao

·
Banned
49 Posts
Was nice to meet Danny and his brothers there. Hope to see some more Fiat enthusiasts there next week.
I think I met Danny this weekend (white Abarth). I would love to get something going for the Fiat scene. Im in Boca. Ill probably try to make the next Towers meet.

If you see this car, thats me..

·
Registered
552 Posts
It's amazing how the months go by. Now I have my own white Abarth since October. Tower Shops has closed, there is a meet supposedly Haitus Rd. North of 595 but I haven't gone. Can anyone confirm?

I went to 500 Corsa in South Miami. Nice shop, 500 Madness parts and install available.
500 Corsa 13230 SW 132 AVE, Unit 1 Miami, FL 33186
Open Monday to Saturday. 786-536-9140

·
Registered
552 Posts
I think I met Danny this weekend (white Abarth). I would love to get something going for the Fiat scene. Im in Boca. Ill probably try to make the next Towers meet.

If you see this car, thats me..

http://s411.photobucket.com/user/Eskougor/media/GreyRocket/9B50A8C7-1DBD-4139-8D07-B87BF7320AC9.jpg.html
Very nice vehicle. Besides the obvious lowering and rims, do you have any engine mods? I have a really good tint guy if your interested. Printer cut, premium paper and he comes to you for $80.
20141208_100725.jpg

I realize this looks like "limo tint" in this pic, it's not. The pic was taken only a day or two after it was intalled and after curing it's legal and just right. I'm in Holly-hood, don't get to Boca much. We have a Fiat club organizer in the South East area I met at 500 Corsa Jose Cheng, just waiting for him to email so we can get together and organize some cruise events.

Have you done the Abarth experience? I'm waiting for the 2015 schedule to see if there will be any in Homestead or Daytona.

Keep in touch.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Very nice vehicle. Besides the obvious lowering and rims, do you have any engine mods? I have a really good tint guy if your interested. Printer cut, premium paper and he comes to you for $80.
View attachment 63154

I realize this looks like "limo tint" in this pic, it's not. The pic was taken only a day or two after it was intalled and after curing it's legal and just right. I'm in Holly-hood, don't get to Boca much. We have a Fiat club organizer in the South East area I met at 500 Corsa Jose Cheng, just waiting for him to email so we can get together and organize some cruise events.

Have you done the Abarth experience? I'm waiting for the 2015 schedule to see if there will be any in Homestead or Daytona.

Keep in touch.
Please come to our Abarth meet 15810 pines blvd Pembroke pines FL Wednesday 7pm-10pm all Fiats and Abarths welcome!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am here in SWFL. Just got my 500 Turbo a month and 1/2 ago. Anything ever go on on the west coast? It seems mostly everything down here is over on the Miami side, which is a good 2-3 hour drive. I know there are some local meets here in Fort Myers, but I've only ever seen 1 other Fiat 500 here around town, and I believe he is a member here on the forums as well, though I haven't ran into him either IRL or on the forums here. The local meet used to take place 2 buildings down from where I work at a co-owned car/boat shop, but I've heard that the boat-side owner complained and the meets got shut down. Don't know where they moved to. I heard from the Fiat dealer in town here (Joke of a place, honestly) that there is a Ferrari event going on down in Naples at some point, but he had NO info on it (although he said they were invited to deck out an Abarth and bring that to the show, he still had no other info)

@AbarthJMS I am from Auburn, not too far from Rochester :D

Also, @Audiguy; that is one sweet looking 500! I really like the color and the rims.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I am here in SWFL. Just got my 500 Turbo a month and 1/2 ago. Anything ever go on on the west coast? It seems mostly everything down here is over on the Miami side, which is a good 2-3 hour drive. I know there are some local meets here in Fort Myers, but I've only ever seen 1 other Fiat 500 here around town, and I believe he is a member here on the forums as well, though I haven't ran into him either IRL or on the forums here. The local meet used to take place 2 buildings down from where I work at a co-owned car/boat shop, but I've heard that the boat-side owner complained and the meets got shut down. Don't know where they moved to. I heard from the Fiat dealer in town here (Joke of a place, honestly) that there is a Ferrari event going on down in Naples at some point, but he had NO info on it (although he said they were invited to deck out an Abarth and bring that to the show, he still had no other info)

@AbarthJMS I am from Auburn, not too far from Rochester :D

Also, @Audiguy; that is one sweet looking 500! I really like the color and the rims.
Nice! I'll be back in Florida once summer break comes around..that'll be in May.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sooo Do people still meetup here in SFL? I work in Davie and Live in Pembroke Pines
We do meet on occasion. Waiting for good weather to call a meet at the custom and import cruise in on the corner of Haitus and SR84 behind Ruby Tuesday's.

Keep an eye on the Fiat Club America - Florida Events page and on Corsa 500's page for news on events and meets. In February they cruised to Key West. On the 4th of April, around 15 Abarth's and a couple of 500L's cruised the streets of Winwood and took foto ops next to the city artwork, ate lunch at Cafe Babo and then drove to Sunrise to watch Fast 7 at the Thunderbird Drive In. You can PM me for more information, I can put you in contact with the chapter leader or you can visit FiatClubAmerica.com and look for the Central Florida chapter where you can get in touch with the leader there.

The important thing to do is to take the first step and reach out.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts