Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looks good..... but for Heaven's sake, don't try that with a Lotus Europa, unless you have a vat of KY jelly with you! (Don't ask how I know).

Cheers,

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
it took me a while to realize that is ndamukong suh...being a lions fan i should have figured it.

kinda doubt he is rolling around in a fiat though.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Looks good..... but for Heaven's sake, don't try that with a Lotus Europa, unless you have a vat of KY jelly with you! (Don't ask how I know).

Cheers,
I'm suprised any of those are still around. I last saw and rode in one of those over 30 years ago...unless my memory is confused, which is quite possible. Don't know if my joints or size would allow to even get in one now, myself. Was fiberglass bodied.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm suprised any of those are still around. I last saw and rode in one of those over 30 years ago...unless my memory is confused, which is quite possible. Don't know if my joints or size would allow to even get in one now, myself. Was fiberglass bodied.
Yep, I (6'4") got in one at an auto show in...either 1967 or 1968. Even as a thin (albeit tall) young man, I couldn't get out. I ended up swallowing my pride and used my hands to crawl out as in a wheelbarrow race. Never did that again! If I was to try that now, they'd have to bury me in it due to non-removability issues :)

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Yep, I (6'4") got in one at an auto show in...either 1967 or 1968. Even as a thin (albeit tall) young man, I couldn't get out. I ended up swallowing my pride and used my hands to crawl out as in a wheelbarrow race. Never did that again! If I was to try that now, they'd have to bury me in it due to non-removability issues :)
Unique way to suddenly "own" a car...lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts