Fiat 500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Chrysler build the American Abarth as a model on its assembly line or will it be at an Abarth facility?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know, but after reading a little history on the Abarths, I thought it would be fun to get a car delivered in a box. :cool:

·
Registered
70 Posts

It would be surprising if the US Fiat 500 Abarth doesn't offer an esseesse package like the one in Europe. We know the US car will have up to 170hp but that could offered in an optional package.

The box is cool and I would say part of the whole 500 Abarth experience. Also, the 500 and the 500 Abarth are all about customization and accessories. So I think we'll get 'The Box'.

·
Registered
102 Posts
That's really cool. I never knew about the box. I'm guessing "the box" only contains the upgraded parts to make it an Abarth/Esseesse? It would be really cool if the whole car was in there. hahaha

·
Registered
137 Posts
That would be a very good marketing campaign if they can fit it in a box. They could have a tagline "Fiat 500, so small we deliver it in a box"

·
Registered
98 Posts

It would be surprising if the US Fiat 500 Abarth doesn't offer an esseesse package like the one in Europe. We know the US car will have up to 170hp but that could offered in an optional package.

The box is cool and I would say part of the whole 500 Abarth experience. Also, the 500 and the 500 Abarth are all about customization and accessories. So I think we'll get 'The Box'.
i think fiat might make an announcement pretty soon about having esseesse models in north america. all signs point to it being a possibility .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts