Fiat 500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had a previous post about selling my tires and rims but it was highjacked (moderators please close the other thread) so I'll try again because I really need to sell since I no longer have my FIAT. They cost me $750, and I had them selling for $600 and I'm lowering it to $475. This is an unbelievable deal!! The tires literally have under 100 miles on them and are professionally mounted and balanced from tirerack. These tires are Firestone Winterforce tires, about the best you can buy and will easily last 3-4 winters. These tires and wheels are already at CLASSIC FIAT in Mentor, ready to be put on your car. We are predicted to have a record breaking snowfall this year and the all seasons that come with your FIAT are not going to offer much safety.

Ive had offers from outside the Cleveland area but don't want to ship. So local pickup only. Drive safe this winter for a once in a lifetime deal. Thank you! :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Question: will all 4 fit in a 500? Might be worth a day trip. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they totally should....these are 14s, and after swapping, the FIAT dealer fit all 4 of my original 16s sport rims and wheels in the back no problem. :)

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I put 4 wheels and tires in my 500c, just fit.

·
Registered
513 Posts
What size are these? I'm looking. Was gonna go to Tire Rack Monday to look for Rims for my wife's FIAT. I'm in Indiana just south of South Bend. Might be worth the trip...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
196 Posts
they totally should....these are 14s, and after swapping, the FIAT dealer fit all 4 of my original 16s sport rims and wheels in the back no problem. :)
Do they have TPMS installed?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I never get TPMS installed on winters for any of my cars. i just ordered winters for my bmw and left off the TPMS...it raises the cost $200+, thats almost a 30% increase.

id have to sell these for $675 instead of $475

·
Registered
196 Posts
I never get TPMS installed on winters for any of my cars. i just ordered winters for my bmw and left off the TPMS...it raises the cost $200+, thats almost a 30% increase.

id have to sell these for $675 instead of $475
With BMWs you just have to put up with the light all winter - is that what happens with the Fiat? My concern was some sort of buzzer...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so sorry much to lazy to ship tires :( ...they are already at the dealer waiting to be put on whoevers car that is locally interested.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
With over 350+ views Im totally astonished nobody wants to pick up amazing brand new snows for a crazy discount price! Im blown away frankly...

Are people just planning to run their crappy all seasons through a midwest winter or is $475 unreasonable?

·
Registered
147 Posts
The price is right. Ask yourself how many people on this forum are within a few hours drive of you. Not that many. Of those, many will be put off by the fact that they are 14's. If you shipped I bet they'd be gone quickly. Or you could just wait until the first dumping of snow. That might motivate some.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The price is right. Ask yourself how many people on this forum are within a few hours drive of you. Not that many. Of those, many will be put off by the fact that they are 14's. If you shipped I bet they'd be gone quickly. Or you could just wait until the first dumping of snow. That might motivate some.
You might be right...Im sure some lucky person will realize this is a steal and pick them up eventually.

I wasnt sure about the 14s either but the tirerack guy made a great case andsold me on them, and he was totally right! They look GREAT and are almost exactly the same size as the 16s, just less rim more tire. but tire rack made sure cimbined size was the same for spedometer. running 15s or 16s with lower profile tires is not the was to go. 14s with proper sized winter tires is it :) check out my picture, these look great on the FIAT!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The craziest thing is that a bunch of people have PMed me and said they were totally interested and how do they get them, I give them my number and then never hear from them again :/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts